Dynasty Discussion Thread

• Members

The thing about Locklear is that nobody, and I really do mean nobody, has a bad word to say about her, be it the TJ Hooker, Dynasty, Melrose Place or Spin City sets...that's how she earned her career. She isn't a pain in the ass, didn't piss people off, showed up for work, knew her lines and has gone home. Despite a limited range, she really is one of the most prolific television actresses ever.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Absolutely. The character Corley had signed up to play was being decimated, so I can't blame him for leaving. As for PSM, it seems she wasn't all that interested in TV or even acting for a long period of time and after the quality of the show nosedived in Season 3 and Fallon was lobotomized, I would have been stunned if she stayed. In fact, it seems to me she stayed longer than expected.

Don't panic but we agree again. lol Really interesting character, portrayed by a great actress.

That's really cool to hear!

Did you ever see him on THE KILLING? So beautiful, and really talented.

• Members

Ted, Luke, Bart (was that his name?).

I think three of his lovers/wives died (Luke, Ted, Claudia). Can't remember how many died for Fallon or Adam or Amanda.

This must really read as boring...

I sometimes wonder, given Billy Campbell's obvious appeal, if he'd been kept around longer, what would have happened. I'm sure he would have been popular with viewers. They probably would have magically turned Luke bisexual. Still, a scenario where he became close to Blake, like a son, and both Steven and Adam were resentful about it and Adam was all, "Now you know how it feels," and Steven is all, "What do you mean, idiot? He never liked me either," and they melodramatically brawl and then plot with Alexis to overthrow Blake while Luke sided with Krystal and Blake and Dominique and whoever else - I would have been entertained.