Dynasty Discussion Thread

• Members

All I kept thinking was:

- why did they need to write "gel" on the table? Did they think we didn't know what they meant when they said the word "gel," so we needed a visual demonstration? Or was someone leaving a clue for a murder?

- why was she cheating on Yanni?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL at Yanni. The gel demonstration is bizarre.

80's commercials could be off the wall. Like the douche commercial where the daughter and mom are having breakfast and as she's pouring coffee she whips out a bottle of douche from under the table and sits on display and continues the conversation. Then there were those uncomfortable Stayfree maxi pad ones with Cathy Rigby. In one she was talking about overnight trips in a hotel room and pulls out a huge box that only someone who was bleeding like a stuck hog would need.

• Members

I got my second volume of season 3 the other day (who ever decided to split seasons up needs to be shot). Jack Coleman is so drippy as Steven. I crack up how they made Sammi Jo obsessed with eating. In a breakfast scene she was telling the maid she wanted both sausage and bacon. She then grabs a hand full of sausages, crams them in a roll and scarfs them down.

Jeff poisoned from the toxic paint is just so hilariously cheesy, even by 80's standards. Gordon Thompson can be campy as heck. It's funny to hear him hurl insults and slurs at Steven, but I think Adam is the one light in his loafers.

Edited by SoapDope

• Members

Agree. Tracy Scoggins should've been casted as Fallon, and Emma Samms should've been casted as Monica.

I wonder who else Aaron Spelling considered for Fallon. I remember reading elsewhere that Susan Dey was a potential choice but I could be wrong.

• 4 weeks later...