Psycho soap fans

• Members

I'll bet it was crazy between Shick and Phick fans. Although, personally, as lame as I think Nick can be sometimes, I don't see what all the fuss was about. IMO, it'd be more like one of those "You can take him!"/"No, YOU can take him!" kind of wars.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its the show's willingness to cater to the super couple mentality that has turned some of the fanbases at DAYS, GH waht have you psycho. Its all relative and in turn by catering to those rabid couple fanbases you end up alienating your core base of fans, JMO.

• Members

Right now, the Liz/Sam & Liason/LuSam wars are at the top when it comes to General Hospital's psycho fans. I plead guilty for getting involved in heated debates because I hate the logic Sam fans use to excuse every disgusting sh!tfest of an action she's done this past year.

• Members

You've all mentioned possible every soap and some fanbases but you forgot B&B's Brooke vs. Stephanie/Taylor. Let me tell you, they are MAD! It seems like many of them are having a hard time of telling the difference between actor and character here, and these people are mostly not teens. They love to hate on just any actor or actress who comes to mind, especially if there's a new one. Ohh, remember the girl who played Gaby a couple of years ago (Shanelle Workman)? Wow she got trashed real bad and it had nothing to do with her acting. It was the way she looked and just everything they could come up with.

Yuck, aweful people.

• Members

Hmmmn....if you mean any criticism of Nuke can lead to you being dismissed as a bigot....then on some boards, probably yes.

For the most part, I think ATWT fans are great. As a Carly fan, I never thought I'd see anything more nasty than the Julia I and II wars. (The Katie stuff pales in comparision...) But some of the Peg/Pem, Craig/Paul, etc. stuff really goes beneath the belt. On some boards, even spoiler threads get mean.

• Members
No doubt that the writing has sucked for years. But a big part of why it's so bad is because Corday bends over backwards to give the loudest, most rabid fans what they want. This show desperately needs a new, fresh HW and for Corday to retire and let someone competent run the show. But most importantly, it needs for tptb to ignore every single fan campaign that comes their way, otherwise even the best writer is going to fail.

• Members

A crew is sending hate mail to Rebecca Herbst (the actress) re: the character she portrays so that is pretty sick to me

seems some can't distinguish reality from reelality..I draw the line at that sort of thing...send the mail

to the HW or Head of Daytime or Producer but an actor?

To me this is very twisted psychie and very low rent..Then there is the Voodoo crew

from OLTL so? jmo

I am proud to say I have never sent hate mail I just don't see the point in it

they are only acting out what is on their script doing their job if you don't like

it don't watch or FF

Archived