Y&R: Week Of Feb 4-8 Discussion

• Members

I'm not at all buying Cane and Lily... I pray to God that they are not the endgame...Something tells me that down the line, there will be some sort of full circle and Daniel and Lily will be back in each other's obits.

Yeah, school me on the possible downfall of GloHo the Black Widow? I need to see some serious comeuppance with her.....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another good show yesterday... although I still find JToria to be the most stuporific couple aside of Neil & Karen. I like Lily & Cane, although I suspect that is mostly Daniel Goddard's work.

Liz Hendricksen's character looks intriguing. It will be interesting to see how Colleen and others react to Chloe monopolizing their best friend's time. Still LMAO about Lily grabbing a bite to eat with her new fashionista friend. Silly Lily! Models don't eat.

So ready for Gloria to get her comeuppance, like, yesterday. I liked her scene with Noah, though. The kid playing Noah has really improved. A few month's ago, he was really over-the-top, like he was auditioning for "Annie."

ITA with everybody who says Phyllis needs a shake-up. She is so passive. And WTF at Victoria making her Matron of Honor? "I love you for making my brother so happy"? She sure is singing a different tune from last year. BTW, does anybody wonder if Victoria's trouble walking or moving is post-maternity-dictated or part of an upcoming plotline?

• Members

I agree that Phyllis is a little passive and the last time we saw a glimps of Phyllis from yesteryear was when she blackmailed Brad and Sharon snd we see how that turned out.

I think Vicki not being able to walk is because she has been laid up for 3 months and in the preview for today's show Vicki was standing with Victor geting ready to walk down the aisle.

• Members

You know, if there's one thing Y&R has always been about it's been family. The family connection on this show has been so strong lately, not at all choppy and portraying every character as an evil person, like what Latham was going for. JT and Victoria might be a boring couple, but I really enjoyed the interaction between Nikki, Victoria, Victor, Phyllis, and Nick today. It was also funny seeing Noah on the phone with Abby and calling Gloria a witch to which Abby replies, "just throw water on her." :lol:

• Members

I don't find JT and Victoria boring at all. I like having one sweet, happy couple on the show. I'm sure their happiness won't last long anyway. Something is bound to come between them. Probably Victor switched Reed's paternity. <_<

I like Jack and Sharon as well. i hope they stay together a couple of more years. I also love that Kay has befriended Scamber. Those two have a nice grandmother/granddaughter vibe going on.

• Members

^ It was cool to see Jeanne Cooper's submission. And Susan flannery's first win as Stephanie! The B&B cast looked so thrilled for her.

Even though "not much" happened yesterday -- wedding preparations, chat between people, as Y&RWorldTurner mentioned above, it's all about the relationships between people, and sometimes you just need an episode like that. I especially loved Kay's reaction to a very depressed Victor (LOL and Victor speaking perfect French!), and Kay and Nikki leaning on each other.

LOL, but why set up all those chairs at the wedding when all of FOUR people were sitting on them? It was the emptiest wedding ever.

Sharon & Jack had some nice scenes. I'm wondering if Griffith and Arena-Bell will revisit the Sharon/Brad connection. Don Diamont appears to have been sidelined in recent weeks.

Archived