Y&R: Week Of Feb 4-8 Discussion

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Glo/Abbott mansion stuff is funny, but purely annoying all at the same time. I hope its just a means to the end the majority of us all want :)

I love though seeing Sharon and Jack united and actually in a storyline about them not with Brad or Jack's shady dealings getting in the way. It makes Sharon and Jack watchable.

• Members

I think the Phyllis/Sharon relationship is great TV. Here you go with two women who HATE each other, trying to get along (and can at time) because their husbands may be working together.

I look forward to seeing them interact. Thank god Y&R has been improving steadily. Lord knows i need something to watch since I'm phasing out DAYS.

• Members

I don't mind dragging out Gloria's downfall...as long as there is major payoff. I don't really know if Judith Chapman will be able to stay on the show, Gloria's really been written into a corner. Loving the current stuff though with the Abbott mansion. Noah might just end up being fun, ditto Sharon.

The business with Phyllis, Nick, Jack and Sharon looks great. Fingers crossed!

We just need Jill to become a bit more a bitch and all will be well. I sure hope the civility with Nikki breaks down. If the writers refuse to ignite Kay and Jill...Jill and Nikki is second best.

• Members

Hilarious episode! Everything clicked for me except the continued awful writing for my goddess Jill Abbott. It seemed like they covered more stories than usual and I liked the overlap. Wish Jill and Victor would have more scenes together. I could get behind her Jack hate if she teamed up with Victor and things got romantic.

Love seeing the walls close in on David and GloBag. I wonder how long it's going to take.

• Members

Looks like Nikki's radar went off when she met David's "friend". Hopefully Nikki soon takes off her blinders when it comes to david and kick his gold digging ass to the curb...or send him to Gloho.

The Abbott mansion stuff was hilarious. That picture of Glo was horrid! And when she told jack that this was heaven and jack said "more like the 9th ring of hell" I was LMAO. I can see Noah driving the old bat apeshit very quickly.

Archived