Y&R: Week Of Feb 4-8 Discussion

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another enjoyable today's show. Liking the party/wedding combo. Liked JT and Victoria's vows. Really liked the Victoria moments with Nikki and Victor. LOL @ Colleen and Jana singing. Daniel and Amber's kiss was pretty hot. Liked the end montage. Can't wait for next week's episodes!

• Members

And that's a very good thing! :lol:

If there's any indication that Latham is gone, just look at Diamont's air time, she loved him and he was her little pet. Now that she's no longer there, the screen time he's receiving so reflects that.

I believe he said he dyed it for some indie film, so who knows when or if he'll change it soon...

• Members

OMG! TODAY's EPISODE ROCKED SO MUCH! The show felt like classic Y&R again, just real people having real conversations without the overwhelming plot point Latham would've thrown our way. The wedding was good, but not mainly JT and Victoria per se, but everything that went on there. You had so many people interacting. I mean, you had the Victor and Nikki dynamic, where they're trying their hardest to put their differences aside for Victoria, then you had Brad showing up and uttering the line to Victoria that "everything worked out for the best." You also had Sharon popping in and being very civil with Victoria and Phyllis. The highlight however was Katherine and Victor, especially when Victor broke down to Kay and told her about Hope dying of pancreatic cancer.

It was also nice to have the younger set and their party as a contrast. I must say, that Amber and Daniel were HOT.....

• Members

Yeah, I can't even work up the appropriate level of Brad hate anymore, he's just not on enough. Plus Sharon is shooting him down these days and with any luck he's Victor and Neil will hand him his hat. Maybe it's time for Bradski to go back to Italy for a few years. :D

• Members

I've been loving Gloria again recently. She's finally that desperate b*tch again which is very entertaining. I still hope for Aunt Jackie or EvilJeff to stick to her. LOL!

ComaToria& BoreMeToTears - how romantic. As if I care. Ship them off, pronto! The Daniel&AMber friendship has been the best thing about Amber since day 1 in GC. But Graz needs to get this Marina wig, stat. His peroxideblonde hair is FUGLY.

Yet, THIS is what I miss about Y&R. The feud and the over-the-top-classical music... Sigh!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcsKOiqKhwc&rel=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcsKOiqKhwc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcsKOiqKhwc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

BTW: It's too funny that French proves to be impossible to lip-synch. I love Jill's French voice but she's talking when her mouth is closed and so on. LOL

• Members

Saw this at Serial Drama, OMG so much WORD:

YOUNG AND RESTLESS has a similar sliding scale when it comes to morals. Jack Abbott is the show pariah, denigrated for his law-breaking. Which is fine, except that the people calling him out are criminals themselves. Brad likes to self-righteously denounce Jack for lying, but I’m pretty sure we all sat through an endless story about Brad lying about his past for decades that culminated with Brad killing someone with his thighs. Jack’s other nemesis, Gloria, delights in seeing him get his just desserts all the while spending another year without getting caught for tainting the Jabot cream. Or for her and Kevin repeatedly hacking into the Jabot computer system. Or drugging Jill and Ji Min. (To say nothing of her myriad crimes against fashion.) A little consistency, people!

Archived