Daytime's Biggest Unanswered Questions

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I'd like to know the answer to that one too.Nancy and Craig left after the Broe wedding, no big deal. They went back to NY where Craig is a surgeon.What? No, the father of Greta was never revealed.

They were invited to the coronation because Marlena and John were her friends.

• Members

Y&R - What happened to Nina's baby (that was sold by Rose DeVille, right)?

Oh, and weren't there a couple of "mysteries" surrounding the Phillip/Jill/Katherine triangle, too? Like, was Phillip and Jill's marriage really valid? And did Kay deliberately cause Phillip's death, or was it a terrible accident?

• Members

ONE LIFE

------------

1). Where is C. J. Roberts and what was his relationship with Rex Balsolm?

2.) Is FRATERNITY ROW still on the air, and if so is it still taped in Llanview at WVLE-TV's studios?

3.) Speaking of WVLE, does Dorian still own the station?

• Members

You know what they say in the military -- "Don't ask, don't tell." ;)

Unfortunately, once Bo quit as producer, FR fell into the old toilet. Weak writers, lazy actors, ineffectual producers - you know the drill. Ratings plummeted like Drucilla Winters into the blue screen Genoa City River. At one point, in a desperate bid for attention, the show staged a volcanic eruption and a plague outbreak simultaneously. Alas, it didn't work, and the network cancelled it. In its' last moments on the air, Spring Skye was unmasked as the Fraternity Row Slasher, and a wrecking ball levelled the town's main street to make way for a new interstate highway, despite the community's best efforts to save it.

Actually, no. And I'm not making that up, either.

• Members

DAYS:

Whatever happened to the 5 Marlena clones Stefano sent out throughout the world?

What was the past connection between Vivian Alamain and Lili Faversham?

How did the coffins get from midwestern Salem to caribbean island Melaswen during the SSK/Captive Island story?

Is Fr. Francis still in a coma at the hospital?

When did Bill & Laura Horton reunite? She's living with him in Africa now! What???

Why is Vivian Alamain "not welcome" back in Salem? She left town on good terms.

• Members

OLTL: What happened to Niki Smith after she taunted Viki in June 2006? Did she ever appear afterwards to resolve if she was integrated or not?

Days: Where did Hattie Adams go off to after 2004? Oh and where are all those people in Salem that suddenly vanished? :rolleyes:

Passions: Back in 2002 when there were four of those babies in Tabitha's attic, who was the third? And what happened to Ghost Zombie Charity?

• Members

And as for the Five Marlenas ...

One married a fireman and eventually settled in Toluca Lake, CA.

One works on the editorial staff of Paris Match.

One turned up on Melaswen with the real Marlena (don't worry - she didn't make it back to Salem).

And the last two decided to move to New Hampshire and raise tofu together. (Double points to the SANTA BARBARA fans who caught that reference.)

Honestly, I don't know what happened to them. But, it's a nice thought, isn't it?

• Members

In addition to what others have said regarding CABOT and his birth mother on ATWT, here's what I remember about Craig and the birth mother: After Cabot was originally taken away from Rosanna and Craig and while Ro left town and then mysteriously "vanished" Craig went up to Canada to kidnap Cabot, who Craig discovered was living with his birth mother. Craig met up with her while impersonating a social services worker, but she got susipicious as the adoption lady, Annabelle or whatever her name was had previously taken Cabot away from her and called the cops. Craig was arrested and found himself briefly shared a cell with the Annabelle woman until, um I think Molly bailed Craig out or something like that.

Cabot's birth mother was never mentioned or seen again, nor was Craig's trip as Craig and Rosanna were in two seperate storylines by summer.

One of my questions would is whatever happened to Kirk and Sam? We know James ordered for their deaths, but were they carried out? Or did Kirk and Sam find out and flee into hiding? I doubt we'll ever know.

Archived