Daytime's Biggest Unanswered Questions

• Members

GENERAL HOSPITAL

------------------------------

Where in the world is Amy Vining, R.N.?

GENERATIONS

------------------

Was Peter Whitmore Chantal Marshall's biological father?

LOVING

----------

Exactly what went down between Doug Marland and Agnes Nixon?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OLTL- What happened to the character of David Renaldi after Michael Zaslow's death? Did they ever actually say anything?

GH- How did Laura's mental illness turn into a physical one?

Days - How many of Stefano's brainwash victims are walking around Salem anyway? It's like watching a Bela Lugosi movie.

• Members

I don't think they did. IIRC, Zaslow's widow, the late Susan Hufford, asked the show not to incorporate his death into the storyline.

I wondered about that, too. I think Guza decided to add that little twist; otherwise, they would have had to come up with a (valid) reason why Laura was lucid again but not in PC w/ Luke.

RE: DAYS' Stefano DiMera - I could be wrong about this, but ... wasn't he responsible for the Raven Feather killings? Did they ever prosecute him for that in any way?

• Members

Not that it means anything now (thanks to Little Miss Continuity Fack-Up, Kendall Hart) but Erica was supposed to be 17 or 18 when AMC premiered in 1970. (As the coffee-table book points out, she once claimed to have attended Woodstock, in '69 ... though, since she was supposedly pregnant around that time ... unless, Kendall was the infamous baby who was allegedly born at the festival?)

• Members

Two reasons:

1) Skittish network execs and sponsors who are afraid that including a significant amount of non-Caucasian characters on these shows would turn away the Caucasian audiences.

2) As crazy and nasty as the white folks on soaps get sometimes, would you want to be around them, if you were a minority?

• Members

Yeah he was the mastermind, although Andre was the actual slasher. I'm not sure if there was eer proof to the police that Stefano was behind it, and also during that time he wasn't a regular citizen like he has been the past several years. And he was gone for years after his "death" in 1985, so it might have been forgotten.

• Members

Wait a minute - Andre and Stefano were behind the killings ... and Andre didn't try to use that tidbit of information as blackmail during the recent Vendetta storyline?

Oh, Hogan! A golden opportunity, and you let it slip through your hands.

Thanks, daysfan, for the info!

• Members

Because, the minute they exercise any intelligence in solving crimes, the story's over.

My mother and I, in fact, used to joke how Viki and Tina always seemed to solve every crime on OLTL, while Rafe Garretson was paid to sit on his a$$ and do absolutely nothing.

Archived