Daytime's Biggest Unanswered Questions

• Members

Below are three to start. Although these pertain to on-screen doings, you're all more than welcome to include questions concerning off-screen or backstage events, as well.

1) AMC: Whatever happened to Kevin Sheffield after the explosion at Holidays?

2) ATWT: Who was Cabot Montgomery's biological mother?

3) GH: How was Helena Cassadine able to build a cryogenic chamber "30 floors below" General Hospital undetected?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One comes to mind so far..

GL: Whatever happened to Leonard Stabb (ex-Hart Jessup)? Last time I heard about him, he was in a really bad accident and was paralyzed I believe. Nothing has been mentioned about him ever since. Is he alive or still paralyzed?

• Members

This was a Joe Mascolo impersonatar who had to fill in because Mojo Marone DIDN'T return as planned after all my voodoo curses (They worked! Halelujah!!!) and a stubborn Mascolo said "no" to Brad Bell's offer for recurring services.

Y&R

And I exclude ALL of LML's plot-stunt-twisted ridiculties but:

How on earth can Lauren's "boutique" be a set suitable as a department store when Fenmore's has always been named as one of those up-scale Saks-type store in the MidWest and beyond?

• Members

GL: How did Ed Bauer, Buzz Cooper, Billy Lewis, and Alan Spaulding find the time to get wrapped up with Mary Anne Curruthers? Especially since it appeared as if neither Alan nor Ed had known Billy Lewis or Buzz before their arrival in Springfield?

PSSNS: Honestly there are too many questions to to ask concerning this soap. Most of them aimed towards the Julian/Valerie/Vincent/Chad mess.

Archived