Daytime's Biggest Unanswered Questions

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mine will all be AMC--some of mine have already been asked (the Ted/Tad thing STILL irks me), but here's more:

Where are Opal's OTHER sons, Petey and Adrian?

Why didn't Langley get a funeral?

Is Kendall's brother, Trey, still in jail? Does she remember she HAS a brother? I guess if you don't have Kane DNA, Kendall doesn't want you in her family (see adopted mother, Alice Hart)

Why haven't Adam and Myrtle ever talked about Skye being her granddaughter?

Is Tempo running itself? How about WRCW?

• Members

I used to watch B&B until I couldn't take Brooke and Ridge Version 1000. Has the show ever addressed the Sally Spectra situation. A friend told me no, but I can't believe they wouldn't have some sort of tribute show, like ATWT did with Benjamin Hendrickson.

• Members

Thanks Khan for providing an answer to a burning question I had harbored for YEARS!

IMO Marland was right...Nixon's 'vision' instantly became nothing more than poor imitation.

On a similar note, I've read that originally Nixon was creating what would become LOVING not with Marland but instead with novelist Dan Wakefield, who had written the book "ALL HER CHILDREN", a backstage account of AMC, back in the 70's, as well as creating and writing the acclaimed but short-lived NBC primetime drama JAMES at 15 (16) in the late 70's. So the new question is, what derailed Nixon's collaboration with Wakefield?

• Members

You mean, Erica attended Woodstock when she fourteen!?

IA, Sedrick. A soap lives and dies by its' own unique identity. LOVING, though, felt like a Designer Impostors' version of AMC.

OTOH, if Marland hadn't have fallen out with Nixon over the show's direction, he might never have agreed to return to ATWT, which would probably have been off the airwaves by the early or mid-'90's.

Archived