Daytime's Biggest Unanswered Questions

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For ATWT, I could have sworn Jordan said he had no recollection of sleeping with anyone around the time Cabot was conceived. But they dropped the entire story.

I'll go with yet another Stenbeck parentage question...who was David's mother, since it was proven it wasn't Lucinda? Oh, and where did Kirk and Samantha disappear to? How did Iris manage to hide Gwen, when she faked her baby's death and blamed Carly? And where was Cole in all of that mess?

• Members

Is it possible James (... ick ...) extracted sperm from Jordan and fertilized Cabot's bio mom's eggs w/ it?

And did ATWT ever explain James and Lucinda's alleged past indiscretion(s)? It seemed to me like the writers at that time just took that for granted, never mind this was news to us.

One more: AMC - Why did Tad Martin and Ted Orsini look alike (and share similar memories of being locked in the trunk of a car as a child) if they were not related?

• Members

It was going ... reasonably well. Then, MEK had to open his mouth and give us that dumb Clint Eastwood/Steven Seagal impersonation.

Bad hair, Susan. Bad, bad hair.

And, note to Cady: red berets are not your friend.

Thanks, Pine Charles, for the clip!

• Members

I remember they showed a scene where Lucinda gave birth to the baby conceived with James, but Lucinda was told the baby died, which ultimately turned out to be true. Lucy and James got married(!), which was awful. James was using her (no surprise) and then Lucinda was struck in the head with a beam, which I believe was meant for Holden. (Liz Hubbard left -- probably in disgust.) She returned the next year to expose "Rabid" Reid aka David. The first affair was a bizarre change in history considering that James kidnapped Lily in the late 1980s. (That led to Duncan's first return when he saved her.) Check out YouTube for some of these great scenes in the history of ATWT.

Archived