PSNS: Juliet Mills and Emily Harper confirm they will shift to DirecTV

• Members

Can Passions live on without Lindsay? If she does not go, I am just unsure.

I'm not suprised so far. I expected these people. And it's good.

So they are signing contracts? New contracts for when Passions begins on DirectTV?

As for the group switching to Passions, I think it was R!ck who said he thinks the hardcore fans will switch. I think some will, but I'm afraid I won't be. Not because I'm not a hardcore fan, but for me DirecTV was not a happy experience. Tried it for a number of years, after awhile it just didn't work. I'm hoping to somehow see Passions though, on the internet mabye.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've already switched, and DirecTV is 100 times better than Sudden Link :)

I am loving ChillerTV. Friday the 13th The Series, Twin Peaks, Freddy's Nightmares & American Gothic! Oh yeah, I'm in heaven

• Members

SOD states that Silvana Arias (Paloma) most likely will leave Passions. Her contract expires this week, and she's going on recurring until August. The show is in the process of casting an actresss to play Paloma.

Eva Tamargo (Pilar) says she's staying.

• Members

Lol....I'm not surprised that the woman playing Pilar is staying. I mean shes not exactly young so a steady job is probably what she cares more about at this point in her career. The younger actors and actresses are more likely to want to explore other options.

• Members

Glad for Eva but sad about Silvana.

She can do better though. She is a very capable actress. It's sad because Paloma was finally getting airtime and story but can't really blame her for leaving. I thought she would stay because she really seemed to love the show and her current stuff but maybe she is afraid of signing on and losing her job a year later. She is better off finding something now and getting it done with.

• Members

Losing Silvana isn't a big deal. She doesn't make or break the show. I dunno, Paloma hasn't seemed to serve much of a purpose ever since she stopped being a spiteful bitch and Martin and Katherine left the show. I don't like her relationship with Noah or her job as a cop.

Archived