PSNS: Juliet Mills and Emily Harper confirm they will shift to DirecTV

• Members

She put having another baby because she thought Passions was over for good. She didn't want to be pregnant for the auditions she would force to go to find a steady gig. Now that Passions is staying on the air and she is probably going to be guaranteed steady employment for a while longer, I could see her going back to trying getting pregnant. It probably depends on if Justin's pilot gets picked up, too.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good. I hate the writing for Ethan but Martsolf has grown on me through the years. Can you believe he's been with the show for five years already?

So, we have, more or less confirmed information that Juliet Mills (and likely by extension, Nicole Cox), Emily Harper and now Eric Martsolf are continuing. Good! I will say I think Liza will continue on with the show, as evidence by her positive post about the show getting picked up.

I'm pretty sure most of the cast will continue, even if it means massive pay cuts. It's clear most love the show.

Only two that are mysteries, at least to me, are Lindsay and Galen.

• Members

I think so too. The story's all about Luis, Sheridan, and Fancy. Sheridan clearly doesn't care about Chris. I think he's probably already gone. I don't think it would matter to Sheridan that he was hired by her father because he's left her of his own free will, and she's not interested in pursuing him....she wants Luis!

• Members

YES!!

As long as Tracey, Eva, Kim and James sign new contracts (I think they will) I'll be a happy camper. I can see McKenzie and Liza re-signing as well. I hope Silvana and Cathy also stick around.

I leave out Galen or Lindsay cause both are up in the air.

Archived