Where will JER go next?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She did, Kenny.

I remember it. The twin was Justine or something like that. I watched that storyline. It involved a none and some other, VERY freaky [!@#$%^&*].

Someone recently posted a clip of it on these boards.

So the show HAD done some out-there stuff before. Although, compared to Lumina, evil twin is pretty run-of-the-mill, standard soap.

• Members

Yeah there was an evil twin. Justine was her name. She was Ryan and Grants mother. But I don't remember it as really sci-fi. Just a typical daytime evil twin who was crazy. No one levetated or anything. lol

Justine had Rachel locked up in a sanitarium, and took over life. ( Sounds like Kristen and Susan when you say it like that. LOL) It ended with a huge fight on a train tressel. Justine fell to her death while Ryan took a bullet and died. :(

That Lumina story they had, I never got that. I never understand what the heck was going on in that story from beginning to end.

• Members

I thought i read somehwere that he and Brian frons are friends? If so i'm sure he will be taking over AMC or OLTL! Think of it now JER and Megan Mctrash as co HW's. The magic they could make together. Erica would be posessed by the devil and babe would be a Mermaid and there would be a rape in every episode!

• Members

You really don't care about the actors?? :-O Sure, they don't write the show but some of them are pretty talented and deserve some work or at least an emmy nomination (Theresa, Gwen, etc)

RionPassions, I actually admire your support and admiration for JER. It's good that you are sticking by him. The man doesn't deserve all of the bashing and death threats that people give him.

• Members

Yeah, well I do. I happen to care about people who are right now looking for work, and who will be unemployed in 8 months, because this man decided that having half the cast raped, on top of whatever other hackneed plot-driven mess he came up with, cost them their jobs. A true shame, indeed. There are some very good people in front of and behind the camara, and now.....nothing. That's who I care about.

JER - he can go back to Burger King for all I care. He should end up saying "Would you like fries with that?" and "Does this complete your order?" Serves him right.

Archived