• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

QUOTE(AntiNWO @ Jan 18 2007, 01:05 AM)

How To Destroy A TV Show 101

Professor: James E. Reilly

Guest Speakers: Ken Corday, Stephen Wyman, Lisa de Cazotte

LMAO I DON'T CARE! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: I'm not a mainstream thinker like so many others on this board so I'm used to being vilified, hated, seen as being crazy etc. I'm a proud non-mainstream thinker member of the world! America, wake up! We are all being taken advantage of & used as slaves!

• Members

Well, why do you watch GH?! LOL.

I'd say passive GH fans are being taken advantage of and used as slaves also.

That would be an act of terror against NYC. Someone needs to call Homeland Security before that happens. The whole city might get swallowed alive by his body.

• Members

I think I know exactly where JER will be going. In fact, I think he's there right now.

I know why Passions has went to hell in a handbasket. After PSNS is finally cancelled, LML can rip off her mask and reveal that it is really in fact JER writing Y&R. It would explain a lot....

• Members
:lol: :lol: :lol: WOW! THAT was gilarious, my man! Hil-ar-i-ous!

I seriously doubt it. Hogan is doing wonders for the show right now. I even think I'm safe to say the ratings might have gone up since he came on. The whole soap opera addict world is singing his praises and NBC/Ken Corday is soaking up all the cash! I seriously dount JER will ever return after the laughing stock he turned DAYS into.

Ssshh!! You might give JER an idea or two on how to toy around with Passions. Heck, go ahead and cash your chips in because I bet that what you just said is exactly what happens on the Passions finale...except..instead of Mickey, it'll be Alistair or Julian. :lol: Naw, I'm just pickin'....

Riiiiiiggghhht........... <_<:mellow:<_<

You lost me, Drew..... :huh:

• Members

:lol: This thread is hilarious.

If JER did jump out a window, he would create a seismic shift the world has never seen.

Seriously, though, I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall when he learned Passions got cancelled. The way the show as recently makes me wonder if he was really happy about it knowing what it would do to Days and the genre.

Oh, how I wish we knew more of the JER blowup when he got fired. That had to be some great stuff right there :lol:

• Members

DrewHamilton: After PSNS is finally cancelled, LML can rip off her mask and reveal that it is really in fact JER writing Y&R. It would explain a lot....

Yes, Lynn Marie Latham is a horrible head writer & executive producer. In fact, JER & Ken Corday wipe the floor with her. :blink::blink::angry::angry: NEVER!!!!! You can take your PSN, you can take your DOOL & you can enjoy them, warts, lacking substance & all.

bellcurve: Well, why do you watch GH?! LOL.

Why do u watch B&B, bellcurve? The worst of GH is better than the "best" of Bradley Bell's B&B. R u a fan of "relative loving". (ie. mom/daughter= same man (TWICE); father/son/son/half-bro of the 2 sons= same woman (MULTIPLE TIMES); the list could go on & on...) It's boring, unoriginal, contrived, uneven, repetitive & downright disgusting. Never ever forget The Mantras Of Bradley Bell: All together now: THE BEDS IN L.A. MUST ALWAYS BE KEPT WARM! Campyness is to die for. Gimmicks are like so totally wicked. Incest is about stronger family bonds! :angry:

The final American daytime dramas: Y&R :D , GH :D , OLTL :D , ATWT (as Whoopi used to say: "What-evah!" :lol: I miss Whoopi- 03-04)

Archived