Where will JER go next?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Perhaps, Hogan. But a lot of have abandoned the idea. I, however, have committed to the belief. That's the difference. :) Also, unlike others who have engaged in wishful thinking, I have made actual connections that can prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that Rion is in fact James E. Reilly. He just gave himself away by mentioning the monkey who helped Homer on "The Simpsons" -- ultimately admitting, without "admitting," that that cartoon inspired him to write Precious into the show.

Also, others continued to question why Rion's account hadn't been actioned, but I realized that it couldn't be since he was JER, and perhaps there's an unspoken rule (or one that the mods would deny if asked about) against banning soap opera royalty.

Oh, this is so exciting!

Now if we could just find out WHY he chose "Rion." The other part of his name is obvious. But was his mother named Rion? Or his Father? Another family member? A mentor? I'm so intrigued!!

• Members

well JER r AKA RION or whatever you want to be called? Kan you please comment on your feelings on your exit from Days last year, and one more thing, what happend to Passions, Why did u let it go? It was so great. Did you lose your way after Timmy died. I felt like you did because the show changed after he died and never was as good again well maybe when Charlie and percious was there

• Members

For making "death threats" in this very thread. Yes, I'm serious. Death threats. Ludicrous, isn't it? But at least one of the mods has it out for me, so it's not surprising that they would twist my words around to use them against me.

• Members

William J. Bell was the headwriter of Days for much of the 70's. He's considered responsible for saving Days from cancellation. When he announced plans to leave and create Y&R, the Corday's sued him and obtained interest in what turned out to be Y&R. Bell agreed to write storyline projections for Days for the next 3 years, all while crafting and writing Y&R. It should also be noted that Betty Corday was a consulting producer on Y&R until her death, I believe. However, the Corday's own a very small percentage and have very little influence over the show. The Bell Dramatic Serial Company and of course Sony have more control and power.

Archived