PASSIONS: How will/should it end?

• Members

I have to say, some sort of 'show-within-a-show,' though I would HATE it, would make sense. We mustn't EVER forget "Summer of PASSIONS" storyline in 2002, I believe, when Zombie Charity turned to the camera and said something like, "If you think something's going to save Theresa in the nick of time? Think again!" Tabitha then asked her, "Who are you talking to?"

Because of that scene alone, it would seem that JER shot himself in the foot.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For some reason, I doubt very much Jer will tie up in any loose ends, but further knot them. He is not a traditional writer and creates fiction to lapse between Oreo feedings. I wouldn't put it pass him to have everyone be miserable. Or recaping their misery.

I'd like to see Gwen happy with someone.

• Members

Charity and Miguel reunite. Charity comes into her powers. Grace returns alive, and her memories are back as well. Faith is also alive. Kay and Jessica come into their powers, and they battle evil. Tabitha is destroyed, but she is resurrected because of her love for Timmy and Endora (that redeemed her over the years), and turned into a human. Everyone but Tabitha loses their memories of the big battle.

Sam and Grace reunite. Julian and Ivy reunite. TC and Eve reunite.

Chad and Whitney work out their problems and stay together.

Beth returns and Sheridan and Luis get Marty back. They reunite.

Noah and Fancy reunite. Kay and Fox patch things up.

Jared is revealed to be Eve and Julian's son.

Gwen returns to town and is exposed. Theresa and Ethan reunite as a family with their kids.

• Members

Not really. I think that moment was one of the things that made Passions so good. They were able to have fun and put on great drama at the same time.

And about good vs. evil. The show HAS to have that in the end. The final scene of Passions WILL NOT be Ethan and Theresa riding off into the sunset. It will most certainly be Tabitha and Endora.

God help us if they end the way we started, Luis and Miguel riding around in a jeep. :blink: Though I wouldn't put it past JER.

• Members

That's how they ended Comedy Central's "Strangers With Candy."

They were cancelling the show and putting "Strip Mall" on in its place. So in the final episode, construction workers just came into the high school (where the show was set) and started turning it into a strip mall, LoL! Students were talking from class to class and finding out that suddenly, the history room was now a Donut Shop. It was quite funny,

• Members

1. Beth returns and Sheridan takes her son back.

2. Endora turns Tabitha into a full-blooded woman right after the town's found out she's been a witch for 300 years.

3. Chad makes a definite decision about his sexuality.

4. Norma and Edna return for one last hurrah.

5. Something good for Gwen and Rebecca because Liza Huber and Andrea Evans have been so fun to watch through the years.

THANK YOU TO THE WHOLE CAST FOR A REAL FUN RIDE !!!!!!!

• Members

I think they should have the die-hard fans write the final month. I don't trust JER but that will never happen.

Ideally, the ending would be the fans getting long-awaited payoffs. This would mean (keep in mind I am a "Lucy" and "Jaresa" fan but I know Shuis and ET are more popular) that ET and Shuis reunite, Gwen and Rebecca get exposed, Evian reunite, Grace and Sam reunite, Shuis get Marty back, Al really dies, Jessica is freed from her hellish life, Fancy/Noah probably reunite, Charity and Miguel reunite, etc.

I would have the ending be something with Timmy and Tabitha if it were me writing. I'm not sure how you could tie up Chad, Whitney, Ivy, TC, etc.

I would also like to see the good vs evil battle return but that was dropped so long ago.

As for how it will end, I hate to think it but I think it will be a big FU from JER to the fans and he will blow up Harmony or do something really bitter and evil to piss on the fans some more. Hell, he probably won't even write an ending.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived