PASSIONS: How will/should it end?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that the town of Harmony will fights its final epic, apocalyptic war of good vs. evil.

Either Tabitha will be victorius, or the Angel Girl will return and help Harmony destroy her and evil for good.

It's what Passions has been building towards since day one.

I can see the promos already...

PASSIONS: APOCALPYSE

Good vs. Evil

The Final Fight!

• Members

I haven't watched this show in a long time, but I've been keeping up with the conversations going on in the threads here!

I liked Passions to a certain point. Eventually, all the witchcraft and unrealistic stuff made me stop watching.

With that being said, I would imagine nothing more than an entirely unrealistic ending. How about Tabitha uses her powers to destroy all the Harmonians? :lol:

No, I'd really like to see some happy endings. Like, Ethan and Theresa getting married and moving far far away. Miguel and Kay having their happy ending. Finally, bringing Grace back and for good. Although, I think its been declared that she's dead ... so bringing her back from the dead in that case. Burning down the Crane mansion with Allistar and Julian in it. And, bringing back Marty and Timmy! You get my drift.

• Members

Tablitha will wake up in a hospital... and the doctor will tell her it was all a dream she conjured up while she was in a coma. She'll look around the hospital and meet all the cast members, past and present, who were either patients, doctors, nurses or admin staff there. She'll learn that throughout her stay in the hospital she built up quiet a reputation. You see, she seemed to, every so often, make magical things happen. No doctor or scientist could explain it. She'll ask like what and they'll say... just you wait and see.... it'll fade to black and then come back again and all of a sudden all the male doctors (actors) will be topless with voice overs. Then suddenly they'll be clothed again and talking normally. The end.

• Members

With any luck, Tabitha will feed that asswipe Jeff Zucker to Fluffy. When Fluffy's done "messing him up," she'll then throw him down to the boys in the basement. We'll hear screams of terror from Zucker as the boys have their way with him. Zucker, of course, would be portrayed by a day player.

• Members

This is my opinion of how it SHOULD end.

Most importantly, I think there should be the ultimate battle of Good vs. Evil, especially Tabitha vs. Charity. In any case, Tabitha would be exposed as a witch. Faith is resurrected and reunites with Charity, also revealing who Charity's father is.

Julian & Ivy and Sam & Grace reunite.

Jane is revealed to be Gwen's daughter, while Gwen finds the love of her life.

Spike and Chris are arrested and sent to prison.

Marty is returned to Luis and Sheridan alive, but Luis stays with Fancy.

Alistair is murdered--for real, but the killer is never revealed.

Kay leaves both Miguel and Fox, and settles back into the Bennett house with Maria.

Ethan and Theresa run off to be miserable with each other. :P

Noah and Paloma begin a relationship (if they haven't already by this point).

Martin returns to Harmony wanting to reunite with Pilar, but she rejects him in favor of a new man in her life.

That's all I can think of for now.

• Members

Everyone should get their happy endings, and then a twist in the last two minutes with Tabby and Endora! Either they wipe them all out, or it's them in the future with the next generation 50 years from now, or everyone in town is really Endora's puppets/dolls.

• Members

Maybe they'll be in the middle of a scene with Theresa and Ethan, very dramatic, then suddenly you see Meredith Viera walk on set...

Meredith: "That's it, everybody. Time to clean up!"

Suddenly, the stage becomes filled with workers taking the set apart as 'Theresa' and 'Ethan' look around confused.

Meredith pulls up a chair as workers bring the Today show desk front and center and Theresa/Ethan run off in ears.

Zoom in on Tabitha, cackling at her victory.

Tabitha: "I did it. I've finally succeeded. Evil has taken over Harmony!"

• Members

Well, most importantly, the final battle. Bring back Molly Stanton so we can have the real Charity.

Ultimately, something will happen that has "good" winning the battle, but sparing Tabitha and Endora's lives without Tabby turning completely good herself.

All the other stories have been destroyed beyond comprehension so who cares what happens to them <_<

• Members

All of the following is how I think it should end!

There has ot be a HUGE battle on the last episode between good and evil!!!!!! Charity, Grace, and even Faith (in spirit) will be there, among many others. Tabitha will call upon the forces of evil to help her, so Zombie Charity, Cracked Connie, Sessle, Fluffy, Hecuba, and all those other evil creatures (can't remember them all, lol) from the early Pasisons era appear. All the characters that are on the show right now should be involved, and the Little Angel Girl will be back.

Endora however, mid-way through the battle, is unsure because of the goodness in her. She wonders if she should help the good people of Harmony or her beloved mother.

Charity, Grace, and Faith all come into their full powers and manage to take care of all the evil forces and towards the very end Tabitha is the only one left. She is ready to go at it but suddenly a huge light appears from heaven and a little feather comes down....and Tabitha knows it is Timmy.

(Timmy is not seen nor heard) Timmy somehow tells Charity to spare his Princess, because he still loves her and for Endora's so they decide to burn her at the stake. And, the end of the episode closes with Tabitha screaming "I'll be back! You haven't seen the last of me!!!!!!!!!" and Endora is at peace knowing her mother will one day return.

Sorry if that seems corny, lol.

But.....leading up to the end:

-Tabloid and LE's paternity is revealed to Ethan. Gwen has already left him and tries to beg Theresa to forgive him, but she refuses and leaves town with Jared and her children. Then, Ethan is suddenly killed in an explosion meant for Theresa days later.

-Gwen meets the man of her dreams, and leaves town with him happily.

-Rebecca decides she does not have a life left in Harmony unfortunately....so she has one last night of "games" with Julian and leaves Harmony!

-Julian and Ivy get back together......but do not remarry! They just live as two people in love.....Julian finishes things with Eve, and she runs into the arms of TC and they reunite.

-The boys in the basement tell Tabitha her time is up and she has to finish off the people of Harmony within two weeks!

-Fox and Kay live together happily. And Miguel and Charity reunie and make love!

-Sheridan and Chris seperate after all his deeds with Chris are revealed. Chris and Spike are sent to prison after Jessica finally breaks up with him....but she is murdered shortly before Spike goes to jail!

-Marty is found living with an adopted family somewhere in France. He reunites with Luis and Sheridan and Beth and Alistair, thanks to the adopted family, are pronounced legally dead after bodies are found in a hospital.

-Sheridan and Luis finish things once and for all. Lucy get engaged.

-(This happens in about April) Sheridan is revealed to have Multiple Personality disorder! This is why she has been so evilish lately as there are several other personalities that have taken control.

-Chad is murdered!

-Tabitha and Endora plot on how to take care of the citizens of Harmony....and Tabitha reveals how she was behind Ethan, Chad, and Jessica's murders! Edna and Norma come back one last time though, and Tabitha finally has her final battle with them....and they end up getting sent off to a high security mental center.

Basically all that stuff happens in Summer and leads up to the final explosive battle.

• Members

Cheap, I (and many others) called the show today and they confirmed that the show has been cancelled and will last air in late August.

Apparently, cast and crew were informed today, and a press release will be issued tomorrow.

Archived