Y&R Discussion: Week of January 15th

• Members

pp_greet_109.gif ladies and gents....

First off, looks like a thread was created, but it was in the wrong spot, so, I am taking liberty to give my favorite posters a chance to read, discuss, and share their views...

Looks like David Chow is making waves; Michael has some questions for Mr. Chow...Will he fess up to what he's asked. While Mike is dealing with the Winter's case, his momma Gloria will get some startling news from Will...Colleen opens her yap to someone about Kevin's lurid past...will they bite or will they ignore her warnings.... More of the Reliquary story to be seen (YAWN City, folks)...More Jill/Kay stuff to be seen, and J.T. gets closer to the truth about Colleen and Korbel...How does he find out?

Let's discuss the GOOD, the BAD and the altogether UGLY of Y&R

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Three words: Gloria. That look.

Oh my gosh, when Will Stiff- & Boredwell gave her his great news. LOL!

Too add another three word twist: JT. That look.

Well our brightest kettle in the kitchen gets a shocking revelation at the end of the show. My heart was breaking NOT.

But I’m sure Colleen will hit the shower with Jeffrey Todd and after that everything is fine...

Overall a solid show. I'm still not enjoying Y&R very much but along with some recent highlights (Dru's torn cloths) there is some reason to keep watching. Yet the EDITING added by the writing (which was okay for this show) are HORRENDOUS.

• Members

Um you have to get in line honey! I'm first!! LOL!!!

Anyway...today's show is sort of a bore...what is the purpose of Jana?? She needs to go with her secret wanna-be PI Skills. Blah and boring! Also I'm loving VI character and would love to see him and Sharon hookup, Dru would go crazy!!! LOL!!! And that waitress B&#@#, "Many people think you should leave."

That's great.

• Members

Now Ashtray and Boredwell pursue alternative suspects without the Winters name. :rolleyes:

More and more, Dru and Sharon's relationship is becoming something truly original and fascinating in daytime. I can't even think of another interracial friendship that has been as reciprocal as theirs. Heck, Sharon has been the supportive player the majority of the time when they share scenes. LOL! Usually, it's the other way around, 100% of the time.

• Members

If Paul ends up being sacrificed to further the whole Pheila storyline, I'm really going to be P.O.'d.

I hope to hell that the Skin Cream Contamination was brought up again for a good reason, and that LML doesn't pull a "Reilly" and just tease us about a reveal actually happening.....

Archived