Y&R Discussion: Week of January 15th

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Regardless of J.T. cheating or Colleen cheating, both should have been history when she said she wanted to break things off with him.

Most likely what will happen is Colleen will get so wrapped up into Adrian, that she won't see any warning signs about him; he'll be reveals as actually having alot to do with the Reliquary (or someone he's connected with). Either way it goes, I think they are going to make Adrian not such a 'hot' guy in Colleen's eyes.

• Members

Amber's makeup and clothes looked horrid on Friday's show, she looked like a prostitute..........IMHO

I loved the way Phyllis threatened Brad, someone needs to stand up to that asshat..... I also love the great name that Phyllis came up with "Bradland"...... :lol:

Are antbiotics for an ear infection really going to be strong enough to fight of the infection that Pheilla has from that stab wound? :blink:

• Members

This is what I hate about Y&R...the Lily/Colleen scenes. The friendship is completely one sided...Lily has problems, but Colleen, being her usual, "It's all about me, not about you" self, drowns the girl out and goes on and on about a problem she was the initial cause of to begin with. Lily of course gives Colleen advice on the situation, and Colleen goes on and on again about how 'she can't help herself.'

Today was a good example (well, at least to me)...she whines about how she hurt J.T. and how he won't talk to her, yet she's sniffing around Adrian again. First off, Colleen was all to ready to dumb ole dumb J.T. that was until J.T. dropped the bomb on ole girl after he was told she slept with Hot Prof...now she doesn't know what to do...asking Lily why J.T. was mad....

I'm glad that they broke up..they were dullsville to begin with....I just think they milk Colleen's woe is me act far too much.

Looked like Phyllis wasn't going to take Brad's crap...I will be glad when his storyline ends; it's extremely boring, even with Victor involved.

• Members

Why do we only see frosty Phyllis over this brad crap? She needs to act that way with everyone. Amber annoys the hell out of me too, Adrienne Frantz's voice has got to be the most nasal thing I've ever heard (yet alone her singing voice).

JT and Colleen - who cares?

I won't even go into the Brad mess. :rolleyes:

Archived