Y&R Discussion: Week of January 15th

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Something better come of Jana's obsession with the Carmen murder. This chicka is wacko.

OH HELL'S NAW!!!! Pheila is ONE PSYCHO, CRAZY BEYOTCH!!! LOL! She just stabbed her herself, and then had this creepy look on her face after doing it. Like it was nothing. Being a nurse, I'm pretty sure she knows what she's doing and Paul "I Sucked Ashtray's Face" Williams and Michael "Mama's Boy" Baldwin are going to fall for it hook, line, and sinker.

• Members

Today was an okay episode. I have to admit, I've find myself enjoying this week, even though it's only the beginning.

Pheila was awesome as usual. I agree that the b*tch is terrifying. Michelle Stafford is having so much fun with this role and you can tell. LMAO at Pheila telling Michael he doesn't know what he's missing. And then she did that thing with her tongue :lol: The ending was classic Y&R again. Something actually happened at the end! I think LML is finally getting the hang of things lol (at least, I hope so). Part of me doesn't think Pheila hit any serious organs. She's a nurse for Christ's sakes! She knows where to stab. Michael and Paul are so deep in this sh*t.

I am so sick and tired of seeing Jana on my screen. I like Kevin getting airtime again, but why does this doom and gloom b*tch have to always be at his side. She's so weird!

Victor/Brad/Victoria were total snoozefest...

For the first time since the high school days, I'm rooting for JT. I want him to kick Adrian's ass and then tell Colleen what a slut she really is

• Members

Thank you Drew....I went back and saw that previews for tomorrow's show....Ummm mmm...Colleen can't try to blame J.T. for what she did; nor should she be using that "It was a mistake. I didn't mean for it to happen" line...I don't know who's worse, Colleen and her obsession for Korbel; or Jana, who's going around taking press packages and making a scrapbook out of it for potential psycho killers :lol:

• Members

Pheila is a damn freak! That b!tch stabbed herself like it was nothing. And her flicking her tounge at Michael and Paul was hilarious. Michelle is doing a great job. I'm still not crazy about this s/l, but I have to give Michelle her props and even moreso after reading the interview she did with TV Guide.com

Jana is just out there and I hope she has a purpose in all this. JT is finally using those PI skills to find out something. It's about time he realized Colleen was playing him like a fool.

Gloho looked like she shitted on herself again today when Lauren said she will be glad when whoever tampered with the skin cream is caught. Your day is coming, Gloho. It's coming.

• Members

I hope Lauren relinquishes any involvement with Gloria once the truth comes out.

Great last scene. Too bad the b!tch isn't really dead. SIGH.

Haha JT's world is crashing down.

I don't want to see Victor beat up 5 guys that could be his grandson again.

• Members

I'm sure it's a stipulation in Eric Braeden's contract to beat the crap out of a young thug at least once a year. That and he must give us at least one frightening scene of him on the punching bags.

"BOOP! ---- BOOP! ---- BOOP!"

:lol:

• Members

"I'm losing so much blood. It hurts. I need a doctor." "Have compassion, Michael." "We have a lot in common. We're both outcasts" :blink: No, Sheila, YOU ARE a murderer, escaped convict, blackmailer, kidnapper, among other unspeakable things :angry: "She needs medical attention." Let the C U Nxt Tuesday die, Michael! "Will u two stop yacking? I'm losing so much blood." "You two are crazy. What i need is a doctor." "Am I going to die? I'm so scared, Paul" Shut up, Sheila! :angry: :angry:

Why is Paul helping Sheila with her self-inflicted wound? He despises her! :angry:

Lauren: The doctor prescribed medication . I'm all better." Ah, the continuation of the drugging of America. :angry:

Korbel calls JT "TJ" for the 100th time

DEEP discussions b/w Korbel & Amber? :o:lol:

"I had the sudden urge to hear your voice" Oops, Sharon's at the door listening.

More filler scenes with Lily, Colleen, JT & Korbel

"Amber puts men in a trance"? So, is she hypnotizing Daniel? :blink:

JT & Korbel playing outdoor basketball in mid-January?

Lauren: Really? Drucilla: Serious as a heart attack :D

It's mentioned that Genoa City is in southern Wisconsin

Stop with the Colleen/JT/Korbel flashbacks, Y&R!

Drucilla receives the gift that keeps on giving.

Lily is suspicious of Amber :)

Collen finally admits to JT that she f***ed Korbel

Drucilla: Hong Kong? Forever?.....(to Sharon) I know that cooked your last grit. :lol:

1/16/07 Grade: Strong B Breakdown: James Stanley; Script: Eric Friewald & Linda Schreiber

Marina Alburger is a breakdown writer & story coordinator

Michael Montgomery is the Writer's Assistant

• Members

Why is Amber hanging out with a bunch of teenagers? Now, if I remember correctly, Amber was a couple years older than Rick on B&B. Rick is now in the late-20s age group, I assume, making Amber about 30, correct? I get her scenes with JT and Adrian, but now she's trying to get in Daniel's pants? I guess Daniel is her replacement from Rick and Thomas. She loves them young boys. PEDOPHILE!

• Members

Okay...We have another one of those "It was just an accident, and it won't happen again" type phrases...This time with Colleen....I guess her clothes just fell off at the immediate sight of Adrian and she just accidentally fell on him, and she accidentally had sex with him...Mmm Hmmm. :rolleyes: Colleen had that "I'm going to do him." look in her eyes the minute they shared their first kiss...so she can't stop frontin

Archived