Y&R Discussion: Week of January 15th

• Members

Probably my favorite line of the show was Dru saying "I used to think Carmen was overreacted but now that my clothes were slashed, it is an incredible violation" Finally! She's been [!@#$%^&*]in about Carmen feeling uncomfortable and wanting her to stay away from her for months until this sh-t happened to her. Im glad she finally knows how it feels

Ugh! Lily and Colleen are annoying me. They couldnt get Kevin for trying to barbecue Colleen so they are trying to pin this Carmen murder on him. WTF? At least come up with something that actually makes sense

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not going to give anything away, however, I will say this:

Gloria Fisher (I will NEVER accept her as an Abbott, even by marriage) hopefully will be done for (at least I pray that this is true), and most likely get some visitors from that fateful event of the skin cream tainting.....Andrew Gibson, I can see coming back, and the dude who gave GloHo the concoction to ruin Jabot's product.

I know that Andrew Gibson will be wanting to beat Gloria down if he ever learned that it was she, not Jack that was so 'negligent'

Also, I can see the man who gave Gloria the vial coming back to get a big pay-off or else he'll sing like a canary...

Doesn't matter how they do it. just make this witch pay for this crime.

• Members

Wonder if Y&R would ever pull an ABC Daytime and get Kevin and Colleen together. Their hate chemistry is off the charts.

SO psyched for Ji Min today! Sigh. More and more I am beginning to think that firing Eileen Davidson was a HUGE mistake.

• Members

Their loss will be someone else's gain.

Okay, this is going to be way out of left field but I would not be surprised if Carmen didn't have a 'twin' sister....

Also, I totally forgot that Lauren does NOT know about what GloHo did....All this time that Michael was covering Gloria's butt, I thought that Lauren was in the know.....Gloria's sorry butt was not only BUGGING OUT (literally, with those peepers of hers) but she was sweating some bullets :P

• Members

Firing ED was a HUGE HUGE Mistake. They should have just rested the character for awhile, not fire her. Sent ED on vacation or something and thought of something to do with her! Not having Ashley on canvas is devestating and only one Abbott, :( is even more heartbreaking!!!!!

Michelle Stafford as Shelia scares me.

• Members

Yes, Michelle Stafford as Sheila is really terrifying. She's just so PSYCHO... but not in your face. She's silent... she's calm... and then when you least expect it, WHAM! She does something completely insane and terrifying. I mean, if she would ram a knife into HERSELF, just imagine what she would do to someone she really hates.

And when they zoom in close on her face, it's almost like she's staring at me from the screen. Like she can see me looking at her and at any moment, she's going to pull some crazy [!@#$%^&*] and jump through the screen to attack me.

• Members

I nearly burned myself curling my hair when I saw that final scene.

Jana is on the bus travelling to Looney Tunes...her obsession with this Carmen Mesta thing is too much...

I wonder who it is that is ear hustling the Reliquary mess at Brad and Victoria's LOL

I don't know why J.T. is wasting his time trying to figure out about Korbel and Colleen....he can't be that stupid not to know she didn't get hot and nasty with the dude....wait, he's that stupid.

Archived