Y&R Discussion: Week of January 15th

• Members

God I am in tears right now oever the Darlene Conley news, but I'll try and post my thoughts.

Drucilla was hillarious today. Her lines were great. I loved her "What are you looking at?" line to that lady. Rowell probably has the best line delivery on Y&R. And then with Dru asking the hostess to get David to leave, fun.

Wow, I liked Sharon today standing up for Dru.

The chemistry in the room when GR/AL share scenes is oozing. Kevin was great in those scenes.

This is the first, and probably only time I toleratd Maggie today. She did look pretty, and I likd Paul bringing up his family. Put please, for the love of God, FILL THOSE CUPS.

Forgot the best part with Gloria. I admit Judith played that scene very well.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Gloria shitted on herself when Will told her he was re-opening the Glo Again face cream case. The look on her face said it all. Dru needs to get a grip on herself. She just made herself look even crazier today acting a fool in the GCAC. I love David Chow. He was driving Dru bonkers without saying a word.

It's about time JT saw the light and realized that his girlfriend was playing him. Again, Kevin left Colleen sweating bullets when he dropped the Korble zinger. I'm starting to love Kevin again.

• Members

I was sort of so so with today's show 1-15 it kept me entertained to a degree, but was also much more boring than the shows of last week, but it still kept me tuned in today. I am really enjoying all the time that Paul has been getting on screen. I love Gloria to pieces, but even I enjoyed that it looks like Glo is going to get what is coming to her. I am going to say that I love CJL but Mikey Baldwin needs to go on backburner he is turning into Y&R's version of Craig Montgomery.

• Members

I so happy that Will is opening the Tainted Cream cased ,I guess the writers are trying to come up with something to keep Will on the show longer. I will miss Ashley to bad it wasn't Gloria that was sent to Japan.

I have a feeling that what Gloria , Kevin and Michael have done is about to hit the fan.

Gloria was so shock that Will kept talking about Jill and Ashley, she thought Will asked her out as a romance date, but he asked her out to explained that he was opening the Tainted Cream Case. I just find it strange that he waited until Ashley left the Country.

When the truth comes out about all the lousy thing that Gloria and her sons have done ,will John come back to hunt her like he has done Jack?

• Members

When I saw that sketch of "Colleen", I too thought it looked like Carmen. The other sketches Adrian did of Colleen looked just like her just like the sketch of Amber looked like her. Something is not right with this whole thing and I'm really curious as to why the video of the day before Carmen's murder, the day of, and the day after was erased. I think Jana had something to do with the murder and is diverting suspicion to cover her own ass.

• Members

OMG GloHo's look when Will told her he is re-opening the investigation, I thought I was going to choke it was hilarious :lol:

BURN BABY BURN! I cannot wait for the Skin Cream Killer to go down, it just has to happen. It has too.

Lynn Marie Latham, I will forgive all your sins if you just do me this one thing!!! PLEASE PLEASE!

• Members

The look on on Colleen's and Lily's face when Kevin said that was priceless...It was seriously a Mastercard moment

Constant visits to Crimson Lights with hot professor $40.00

Look on Colleen's face when Kevin busted her.......Priceless!

Like I said, this is going to be about the fourth time that Colleen has tried to ditch J.T. Wonder what will happen now that he knows about her being "Hot for Teacher" :P

Archived