Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sucks that Booger won, but Erika must realize she has a better shot at winning against Boogier than she does Janelle.

Erika now needs to do what's right for her, just like Janelle did when she booted out Will - which was no small feat :)

• Members

You think Erika will get all those votes? I'm thinking that Janelle may vote for Boogie after all - at least he wasn't a floater for most of the game like Erika. And Howie will vote however Janelle does.

If the F2 does turn out to be Erika and Boogie, that will almost be as bad as the Maggie/Ivette F2 last year. :rolleyes:

• Members

Remember what everyone has said - the competitions are decided beforehand and are not geared for any one person or competitor.

If this one was rigged or unfair then many of the other ones that favored Janelle were unfair to others.

As to the other I hope Erika will beat Boogie. I hate to see her throw it to Boogie. I still can't say that I she should or should not choose Janelle. Erika will have to make the decision that is best for her. I know that Janelle would. I have no doubt about that. No matter what Janelle has promised anyone she would do what is best for her. She has done it all season - nominating Marcellus, and then even George. Even if she thought they would be safe, she did it for other reasons even though she had made promises to both. Anytime you put anyone up there is the possibility they will be evicted. So I know at this point Janelle would do what was best for her again.

Erika has no chance at all against Janelle. Even though it is a small one, she could beat Mike and that is what is best for her.

Now as to either one of them winning, I don't want that either. But of the 2 I would rather see Erika than Boogie.

• Members

Erika needs to have good answers to the jury's questions. I just pray she doesn't pull the "I need the money and Boogie doesn't" or she'll lose. She needs to tell the jury that she made moves for herself that got her to the Final 2. And if people question her throwing HoH's and riding coattails she needs to tell them that Boogie did the exact same thing.

• Members

It looks like Erika has not yet made her mind up as to what her plans are as she was just talking to herself inside (while Janelle was cutting Booger's hair in the BR). She said "I GOTTA win this HOH"!!

She then mumbled "Gotta evict Mike.....he has GOTTA go!" and pounder her fists on the table.

This type of talk does not indicate to me that she is throwin the HOH tonight. IMO, Erika is going to try as hard as she can to win HOH tonight and evict Boogie, but IF she loses she has Boogie thinking she has thrown the HOH to him.

So her whole talk to Boogie about throwin HOH to him is just a backup plan incase she actually loses the HOH. The reason she didn't tell Janelle this is it obviously hurts Janelle's chances of being kept by Boogie if he wins HOH and will also hurt her relationship with Janelle.

I think Erika is still TOTALLY wanting to evict Mike, she knows she cannot win against either one and would rather Janelle win the money than Mike.

So if Erika loses HOH tonight, Janelle most likely will go home, but Erika has indicated to herslef that she is going to try HARD to win it and thus her earlier convo with Mike about throwing it, is just a cover for him incase she actually loses it.

• Members

Yup. To the end Erika is STILL playing the floater game.

But remember, she and Janelle agreed to bait Mike and make him believe they were taking him. Erika's playing MIke as hard as he played her and it's brilliant. She's also covering her ass in case she DOES lose.

If Erika did win, I could live with it, but my god I do not want to see Boogie win, start screaming out the door acting like a white rapper shouting "DOLCE! GEISHA HOUSE! LES DEAUX! CHILLTOWN!"

Makes me ill just thinking about it. Ugh.

• Members

I know that Erika has to do what's best for her, but I honestly don't think she would win against Mike. No way, the jury can respect his game much more b/c he was much more responsible for their eviction and Will can sway their votes. Erika's a floater and except for Howie who would vote with his emotions, they all respect gameplay. So if you know you're going to lose, bring the one person that you do respect and on the contrary she can say she's going against a great player.

Oh yeah/ I can't wait for tonight's show. sigh.

• Members

Erika would lose against both. Against Boogie it *might* be close, but still ... no one respects her game, except maybe Marcellas and possibly Chicken George, although I think George would vote for Mike over her. Marcellas is probably her only vote either way.

Archived