Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually feel alot more safe that Erika will keep her word. About a half hour ago, the figured out LoD. Basically they found it odd that Danielle said she felt safe when George and Janelle were eliminated in the HoH that Erika won when Will was still in. They figured out that Dani thought she was in CT too as well as James. They said CT was good. Janelle said that if Boogie goes to the end he will win bc Will is in the jurt working them. I think Erika too notice of that comment and wont look like a bigger fool taking Boogie to F2, only to have him win and give him half a million bucks. I think she's done playing the idiot. Also they both feel that Boogie played a good game bc along with Will, he was able to deceive and manipulate the 2 women, as well as outplay the rest of the house and that will count when the jury votes. They both made dumb decisions for CT's sake and its best that they stick together. I think Erika would rather lose to Janelle than have Boogie have the satisfaction of beating her

• Members

Janelle is working Boogie big time. She is giving him the impression that she will take him to F2 if she wins. He's trying to form an alliance against Erika and Janelle is telling him everything he wants to hear. Dont worry, she's not backstabbing Erika. They talked about it earlier, adn want to completely blind side him the way he and Will did to them. I LOVE their revenge. Boogie will flip when he realizes he got played by both women.

• Members

thats the idea. Erika worked him earlier. They want him to feel safe so that he will throw it. It looks like it might be working. I hate that they are doing the comp so late bc I cant stay up for the results. Oh well, Im wish Janie luck

Oh, Janelle is missing her competition gloves and I have a feeling that Boogie stole them. What a prick

Archived