Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Members

but based on that logic if Will wont compete than the final round will be Boogie vs Janelle. Boogie wont take Janelle over Will either so in both scenarios Janelle has to win this thing for herself. If she evicts Will now she will score some points with the jury and redeem herself a bit

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Erika has said that she will throw the HOH competition, though.

I think she is a 100% lock against Erika and has a really good chance against Boogie. If she were to go up against Will, she might be in trouble. I think this is the smartest thing she could do.

• Members

Yeah, that might have been the way she asked it. I just have a feeling that Dani could vote for Janelle, and a lot of the jury as well, as they admire how she's saved herself all this time. She was saying on HC how it would have been good if girls could get together and have strong alliances for a change, just like the men do. But that represents real life and how women need to work together more.

• Members

I had no internet access for a few days and man, look what I came back too. I am so bummed. I so wish that this was Booger in this place. Not Will.

Oh well, I will vote for Janie to win. However, Erika taking out Will cna probably get her a lot of votes. This sucks

Archived