Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Members

Julie Chen wouldn't dare ask them who they would want to win. The question was "Who do you think has what it takes to make it to the end?" Both CG and Janelle said Janie. And when Julie asked them who they think would be next to her, Dani immediately said Will, CG said Boogie. Dani didn't really give any indication if she wants Janelle to win. But CG clearly did, pumping his fist in the air. LOL!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

E: I'm sick of the boys playing us. J: I know, it's exhausting. I'm sick of Will telling me what to do.

Erika: They've been playing us this whole game, and I'm sick of it.

Erika: Imagine how Howie will feel when he sees Will walk in. They will love you even more. It's the better game move. Janelle: I know it is. NT

Jani just promised erika that it is the girls against the boys!

Will and boogie..."they're toasting something in there" "oh my god they're hugging"

Girls shakes hands on the deal as F2, and drink a glass of wine

Sealing the deal!!!

Erika is offering hand that she will take Janie to the end. Janelle shakes. "Deal."

Jani agrees with Erika to go to final two!

Mike whispers to himself: god I hates those bitches

E & J outside smoking and continued deal talk

• Members

They plan on talking to Janelle and downplaying everything Erika has said.

CT goes outside J/E gets up and goes in.

Janelle comments that she is getting tired of Will telling her everything to do.

Boogie is getting really wound up at this point, saying he will turn into an animal if Janie votes out Will.

Boogie "It's our show and these bitches think they're going to steal it from us"

Boogie tells will if Janie votes you out I'll piss on her face right there on the block, on TV.

Boogie to Will: She's messing with your livelihood. Put that in your mind and just go animal.

Will says the one thing tonight has taught me is that I don't have control over her (Janie)

• Members

Haha, Will is about to be PLAYED! Erika laid it all out on the line and told Janelle that hte boys were playing them adn that they need to take control of the game. She told her about the stuff Boogie said behind her back and Janelle told her that Boogie was lying to her about some stuff. Just now Will entered and got Janelle alone and she just lied to him! He was trying to inquire about her convo with Erika and she said they were just talking and not even about the game. She told him they were talking about sequester and their old boyfriends.

• Members

It doesnt matter who she evicts at this point. Will or Erika, Janelle is still in the same spot bc its 2 people alligned with Boogie. She said herself that she has to take herselg to final 2 and she's in the same exact spot she was in last year with having 2 people together against her in F2. I think its in her best interest to take Erika though bc she can win against her easily if she makes it to F2. Plus, Id love to see Will get a good dose of what he's been dishing out this entire season. How fitting would it be for his main puppet to turn the tables on him and outplay him by evicting him.

• Members

I had hoped this would happen actually in a way.

I think Will deserves to win the game based on everything so far. BUT, if Janelle can vote him out this week, she's proved herself an all-star.

I think it would be a much better game move for Janelle. At this point in time, its not about carrying oneself anywhere. The final 3 are on equal footing. Janelle will kick ass at the endurance comp, or the memory comps.

Janelle puts herself in better standing with the jury if she breaks up Chilltown. And I don't believe for a moment Will would keep Janelle for the same reasons he didnt keep James or Danielle - they're strong players.

• Members

OMFG BEST NEWS EVER.

Glad the girls finally woke the [!@#$%^&*] up.

I think Erika said she'd throw the HoH to Janelle. So If Erika doesn't throw it then we know that Erika's lying.

It's gonna be great to see Will finally get blindsighted.

I can handle Erika losing to Janelle.

Archived