Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Members

I think she made things worse for herself. She told Janelle that she was trustworthy. Okay right after backstabbing and having her best friend in the house evicted a few days ago. She was being desperate and basically saying take me bc I need the money. She does not know how to negotiate and plead her case. Of course Will gets Janelle after and lays it out beautifully for her. Its driving me crazy bc I want Janelle to have an epiphany and get rid of him. I want the women in F2

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The thing is, Will and Mike have always said they would do anything to win. Will even has a shirt that says that he is probably lying. I will proudly say that I am part of the LOJ (Legion of Janelle) but I am more a member of the LOW, Legion of Will.

Erika is playing and has played a poor game. I read on eonline.com and they quoted James. He said that he, and I am paraphrashing, he had no ill feelings towards Will and he was flattered that Will thought he was such a threat. James wants to see Will, Mike, Janelle or Danielle win. He views Erika and CG as people who don't deserve to be there and are just trying to get America to like them.

I see Janelle in F2 no matter what, it's just a matter of who she brings. If she is smart, it's Mike. She will win. I just want Will because I love him.

• Members

While it will be a smart move to take out Will right now and keep Erika (although, Erika is good at those endurance comps, that's only one part of 3 part final HOH competition), I personally like to see Erika get the boot this week, because she f'd up taking out Dani who was the only person that would take her to the end and believing she was "a girl from at town called Chill."

If Will and Boogie convinces Janie to keep them both in the game, they deserve to win this and I will be laughing as she gets third place once again.

• Members

Interesting convo about Janie between Boogie and Will:

W: ...1:30am she said "Will scoot? over/up " lifts the covers ...can't.. so we're asleep .. she starts to get in bed with me.. I go Janelle, I can't...I go no... I was...so I told Janelle, its just not right

B: Forbidden fruit baby

W: I'm like "it's just not right" and she's like "Will, seriously ...you can... I'm sorry I thought.. can't do it...won't touch you...she's like...

B: Forbidden fruit

W: So I went to the DR and I'm like "you guys you got that right?" And they were like we'll write it down and look into it

B: Forbidden fruit baby

B: um

B: What's great is that this thursday...because she came up and asked me about it (that?)... if you could give me some damage control in here

W: you and me both gah.

B: ...Any opportunity I get...

W: ....I hope that the fans realize that I do think Janelle is awesome, super hot and sexy and if I was single I would...great (again another instance that is somewhat distorted on this live feed cap, but when I was listening I heard it much clearer) I really love Erin

B: yeah, you have something real

W: yeah but thats the thing. It's like 5 years ago, I would ... in a second

• Members

Erika's DR line "I am a girl from a town called Chill" will go down as the most embarassing line to come out of a HGs mouth for Season 7. I mean HOW MUCH of an idiot is she, and she is going to be SO embarassed for using such a CORNY line!

I laughed SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard when she said that....I literally almost peed and I love how BB has played it on other shows. LOL

I just want to give HUGE "[!@#$%^&*] Yeah" to Janelle winning her 5th veto of the season and brining her winning total for Season 7 to nine!!

• Members

lol..thats tied with her line last week about "I'm technically a part of Chilltown" I almost feel bad for her bc she doesnt see what Boogie's doing to her. Its real messed up bc she has the nerve to criticize and talk about Janelle's showmance with Will when her's with Boogie is a whole lot worse. With Janelle/Will, its only harmless flirting, but Boogie is really leading Erika on and carrying on like they are a real item with a possible future outside the house

Archived