Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm almost certain Danielle would vote for Will over Janelle. She respects Will's game play and realizes that she was played by him. She's not going to count that against him. Plus, I think she would look at it like Jase did, if someone like Will, who already won before, gets to the end because everyone else was too stupid to take him out, then he deserves to win the game. And, remember, she was disappointed at Erika the week she got evicted, not Will and Boogie. She even told Erika that if CT had done this to her, she'd be okay with it, but not by Erika.

James, I think could see him go either way. For some reason, I think he would vote for Janelle. But it won't be because CT betrayed him, but because he'd believe they're both deserving, but I think he has a closer relationship with Janelle.

Also, remember that Boogie would be on the jury and could work Erika to give Will a vote.

I think it will be very close, with James being the swing vote if it's Will and Janelle in the end.

• Members

People use the word too much. Danielle doesnt hate Will. She respects his gameplay and seems to hold no hard feelings. The only ones that I would say have something close to hate for each other left from sequester and in the game are Marcellas and Howie towards Boogie. I dont see them voting for him in any scenario

• Members

Janelle has it locked.

Danielle would vote for Janelle over Will because A) she hates how he treated her. B) she's said numerous times that how can you not give Janelle the money if she keeps winning competitions.

Marcellas would vote for Janelle. Howie will vote for Janelle. George will vote for Janelle.

Danielle or James is all she needs. One or the other.

Booger and Erika are a lock for Will.

I've said it many times: what worked for Will in S2 that got him the win will be what causes him to lose this time. No one wants a winner to win again, no matter how good they are.

• Members

All Will and Boogie had to say was a simple "I don't know. or "I can't promise you that" to Howie, James, and Danielle, and they would probably vote for them in the end.

I can see lying to Marcie because he could have swung votes to keep him.

But Howie, James, and Danielle.....there was no point to lying.

• Members

We shall see.

And lets not forget Will is a smooth talker something Janelle sucks at. Janelle's way to blunt and most jury's can be very bitter and angry.

Will beats Janelle 4-3.

Will beats Boogie 5-2.

Janelle beats Boogie 4-3. (Boogie could pull an upset)

Will beats Erika 6-1.

Janelle beats Erika 6-1

Boogie beats Erika 4-3

• Members

I think Janelle would win, Dani said she wants her to on The Early Show, bu it could go either way and/or be very close.

I really would love it if Will an Janie get to final two, as I believe they have played the most different types of games but both were the best at how they played. I would still love for Janie to win, even if she made mistakes b/c she has saved herself from DAY ONE, and that is still BB gameplay(competitions). If she gets rid of Erika it's better b/c she can get rid of Will next-he can't win anything. There is a chance she can't beat Erika or Boogie in the last HOH, not Will. That's why it would have been locked and she would have been in final 2 for sure if she didn't make the mistake of putting CG up :(

Archived