Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Endurance comp OVER already.

Boogie jumped off the Volcano 30 secs in and Janelle took one hand off key, letting Erika win Part 1 of Final HOH competition.

This entire endurance was over in under 4 minutes.

Erika hugged Janelle and swore she was taking her to the F2 no matter what.

Janelle and Boogie will now face off in 2nd Part of HOH competition, the winner will face off against Erika in Part 3.

• Members

Erika just said throwing a comp is never a good thing (referring to Will). She is not one to talk considering she threw most of them in the first half of the game. I do like this new girl power alliance.

Who wants to bet Boogie gets drunk and out of control tonight? He is completely alone

If Boogie wins the next part, I can see her throwing the last round in hopes that Boogie will pick her over Janelle and therefore she doesnt break her deal with Janelle. I wouldnt take her word as gold considering she lied to Danielle. However, Im not worrying about that bc I think Janelle will win the next round. Its built like a veto and she excels at those

• Members

i cant believe Janelle lost so quickly, but it is understandable as I"m sure she didn't wasnt in the mood for an endurance comp.

Cant believe WIll left at the hands of Janelle....REALITY SHOW HISTORY., LOL.

and what was up with Boogie bringing up Richard Hatch? What? Is he his role model? It is sickos like Boogie who idolize ppl and begin these "Showmances" thats just weird.

Thought Howie was AN ASS at sequester HOWEVER HILARIOUS (LOL AT CG BEING RUDE!!!! HAHAHHAHAHHA)....Can't wait to see what Howie says to Will.

I like him, but I really want to see Howie, James, Danielle adn Marcellas tearing him down!

HOPE JANELLE MAKES IT TO THE FINAL 2, considering BB wants her to win, I"m sure she will!!

• Members

LOL...Erika just said "I wonder if he's crying" (Boogie)

Janelle to internet: "Will always said he was the fox and I was the bunny. Who's the bunny now !@#$%^&*]!"

Erika pleads to us if she can be cool by association bc she knows we hate her. Okay Erika, just until Thursday considering you dont betray Janie

LOL...the girls are making fun of Boogie

• Members

Haha, the feeds tonight will be GOOD! Boogie just came out of the DR upset and said he wants to be alone. Erika is trying to hold in her laughing. Janelle kind of looks like she feels bad for him.

I jsut saw Boogie took a sip of something. I hope it was alcohol

• Members

Boogie's actually playing it cool and he's campaigning for Janie to keep him. He says that Erika is good at delivering info in a way thats good for herself. He says right after Will went out the door Erika looked at him and said Checkmate. He told Janie to not listen to her girl power stuff and to make the best move for herself in the game. Boogie said Erika has been playing him all along

Wow it looks like Boogie is pissed at Erika and might take Janelle to the end if giving the choice. He doesnt hold the hard feelings against Janelle but Erika bc she is the one that masterminded Will's demise and sees what she did as a betrayal

Archived