Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Members

Yes I think she will throw it and play it off like she tried. I hope she realizes that she will look like the biggest idiot if she takes Boogie to the end and gives him the money. Janelle will be the tiebreaker and it could be risky leaving her in the jury with Will who will do his best to manipulate her into voting for Boogie. I sure hope Erika fights for this final HoH and that she takes Janie

Edited to add: Looks like Erika is ready to scumbag Janelle. She and Janelle agreed not to tell Boogie anything that went down over the past 2 days and Erika confided in Boogie about it and it looks like they made up. Boogie told her that if she doesnt take him that she automatically loses the 2 CT votes. Im fairly certain Erika will throw it now. If she does then I hope Boogie wins just so she can feel like the idiot she is

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Janelle needs to confront Erika and get some reassurance that Erika will take her to F2 and will not throw the comp. She needs to tell Erika that if she thinks she can throw it in hopes that she will win, then she's wrong bc Mike has Will's Jame's and Danielle's votes. When Erika asks 'well what about you'; Janelle should say "Hopefully I wont be put in the position to make that decision". Erika needs to know that Janelle is the swing vote and double crossing her will cause her to lose anyway bc its true. Erika holds all the power now but Janelle holds all the power next week. Erika can either stand next to the woman that saved her last week and redeem her image or lose to the man thats been playing her for a stupid fool all season. She can not win if she doesnt have Janelle's vote and Janelle needs to let her know that before tonight.

Janelle then needs to go to Boogie and feed him the same lines. As big as his ego is, would he really want to lose against his showmance? I dont think he wants to be played for a fool by having Erika come out on top against him. At this point these are the only cards Janelle has

• Members

I have no faith in her. Janelle's journey is over again :( 3rd again, what's a girl to do.

I don't think Erika has a shot against Boogie either, but she probably thinks she does, I think she'll throw the competition.

Sucky final 2 ending again.

Janelle gave it all she had, she's been fighting to stay since day 1 so I'm proud of how far she did go. She is still the best player this season IMO. She made a few errors along the way, but who didn't ? She also made the best move of the game (evicting Will)!! She did her best!! She Rocks!!

• Members

Considering most of Janelle's wins were her specialty I wouldn't say it was unfair to her.

If Janelle somehow thinks Erika threw the challenge then Boogie will win.

But usually this last HoH part is alot of luck type questions. Drew won even though he wanted to throw it to Cowboy. So Erika might win by accident and be forced to evict Boogie.

Archived