Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I am rooting for Erika now. I guess she deserved it because if it wasn't for her confronting Janelle she would be in that Jury house and because of that she is 50,000 dollars richers.

Gotta giver her credit. She has redeemed herself in my eyes a bit.

Too bad Janelle had to be a casualty, but hopefully she will vote for Erika in the end.

• Members

Its like choosing between a piece of [!@#$%^&*] and a piece of [!@#$%^&*], in the end its still gonna be a piece of [!@#$%^&*] no matter HOW you look at it.

Janie IN MY EYES is the winner of BB: All Stars, not Erika and not Boogie...seriously news about Janie's eviction was part of EVERYONE conversations tonight where I was.

Everyone is deflated and left with a MAJORLY bad taste in their mouth.

I never knew JUST how many of my friends/acquaintances were watching BB and were fans of Janie until tonight, I was BLOWN away.

• Members

Sooooo.... I'm hearing Janelle will not be going to sequester; not enough time before the Tuesday finale. She will be staying at a hotel in LA, and the other houseguests will join her later this weekend. Then there will be rehearsals and debriefing by the shrinks.

• Members

Could the producers not be sending Janelle to the sequester house maybe to keep the others from knowing who is in the final 2? I just wonder if they have informed them who they will be choosing from. A few days would give Will more time to work on them if he definitely knew that Mike was in the final 2. He may be thinking that Janelle & Erika got rid of Mike, and not work as hard. Just a thought.

Archived