Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Boogie was doing fine till he practically theratened Janelle. He said Erika will win if she takes her bc she has alot of friends in jury. He said she has Marcellas, Danielle, George and he will vote for Erika if Janelle doesnt take him. Idiot! Janelle went and told Erika and they are laughing at Boogie. LOL..loving this Girl Power alliance

• Members

Janelle said that Boogie's reaction to Janelle evicting Will was worse than Jase's reaction to realizing there were twins in the house

Janie told Erika that Boogie said "I'm going to hell..."

and Erika says "...faster than you think !@#$%^&*]!"

Janelle: "Just think of how many times they've done this to how many girls in the outside world. But we're not one of those girls. This is allstars baby"

• Members

DEFINATELY!! OMG, I"m so glad this is happening, I am glad that it is Boogie though, because Will is smart and he would realize what is right for him and just get along with them (like he did with Nicole at teh end in BB2).

I wish we had better ALL-STARS though! LOL

Monica, Nicole, Lisa, Holly, Shannon, Scott, and that hot guy from Season 2. What was his name? the one with black hair...the season would be sooo good. also if allison last longer.

• Members

If Erika and Janelle can get to the F2, I can see Erika winning the whole thing just by saying, "Hey, I got rid of Will". I doubt it, it would take a lot of convincing. Janelle has it won now.

Oh well Will, you are still the best player in my book and I am glad you realized you were going even though Booger didn't. I would love to be a fly on the wall when Will walks in.

• Members

I disagree. Will will vote for her because it was strategy, the best game move. I totally think she has his vote. He never liked how Erika played. If the jury sees the veto where she took him out and she says this is for Marcellas, that could get his vote back. Booger is a loose cannon, unpredictable and probably not going to matter.

Archived