The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

*jumps up and down*

Eeeee !!

Yes. A Trillon fic...several...would ROCK.

Speaking of Trillon, what about "Waiting Room" Staci?

*taps foot*

and speaking of Staci, our vid Queen, a Dillon retrospective vid is in order, is it not?

One just Q centric, and one about his other relationships too.

I don't demand much, do I?

*bats eyes*

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

*steps in*

Since when did dental visits become 5 hour extravaganzas? It shouldn't be too difficult to not chew on one side of the mouth for the next 2 and half months, should it? Can't get the cap for the tooth yet, and will have to wait 'til after Mexico. Oh, question. Is the fact that I've had 8 X-rays in the last 2 or so months going to mess me up, like all that radiation and stuff? Ah, never mind...My problems do not compare to what some people are going through. hooked, I've said this before, so I apologize if it gets repetitive, but I'm sorry about your friend. I know I don't "know know" you, but she's really lucky that she has you. :)

ILoveTracyQ, you greedy video wanting person. :P Kidding. It'd be too hard to capture all of Dillon's relationships. I just have Tracy/Dillon clips (wish I had ALL of them, but I don't), and I've already made a a video for them (For Good), and I've made the Tracy/Ned/Dillon one to I Am Your Child. And ooh...Waiting Room. Yeah, I should finish that before Mexico, huh? It's a lot less crazy than Oh, Baby, so it should be doable.

Welcome back Regency! Is the end of the school year treating you well?

MinervaFan, thanks for the entire article. Scott seems really cool,

And to all those I didn't thank for the video feedback, thank you!!! I was a bit obsessed with that video yesterday. Kept watching it over and over and over. I really love the song. Make sure you also thank hooked 'cause she suggested the song. :) Oh, and should Karen of WUBS be believed,

*steps out*

• Members

Oh Ms.Q, I can definitely sympathize with you plight. I went to the dentist last year to get my annual teeth cleaning and I sat in the chair for an hour and a half, they forgot all about me and when the dentist finally came in to see me he asked if I could reschedule for another day. I was livid!!! But I did manage to nap while waiting in the chair for all that time. :) Its funny now, but at the time, not so much.

BTW I loved your new vid! :D :D :D I seriously need to get my act together and work on mine!

About Scott leaving, I think its really sad. :( I have to agree with Scott, Dillion has been an idiot lately and it seems like they might either be writing him out or recasting. I don't think there is going to be another Quartermaine death any time soon. *fingers crossed*

• Members

OK...I was in this great mood today and totally had the greatest day with my friend, and she was all cheered up and said it was her best day since her surgery. Then I come home and get all bummed out that TG will be gone til October (not that we didnt' know he was leaving, but that seems soooo extra long) which means Tracy will probably not be on much at all til then, and then SC is leaving (which I don't blame him for at all) but what does that mean for the Qs....and I don't like those spoilers not one little bit! :(

Just needed to vent a second.

Please someone find a good spoiler or some happy GH news to share !

Sorry about your day at the dentist Ms Q. Was thinking about you! Sounds like a royal pain in the...mouth! Ha ha. I hope you won't be in pain your whole trip.

Chat with you guys later...I hope to finish this little fic tonight.

• Members

Re TG's Vacation:

If he's really going to be off from June 11 until freakin' October.. I may use the time to try to wean myself from this strange LuNacy addiction. I know I have threatened this before, but this time I may actually do it!!! I just might!

Oh.. this weekend is their second anny.

We got LuNacy lovin' on her birthday.

Will we get it on their anny?!?!?!

• Members

Screencaps as promised.

5-14-07

665144-a2c.jpg

5-15-07

665416-4cd.jpg

More caps to come.

I'm feeling better today. Thanks for wishing me well.

LaineyBev714 Your enthusiam is contagious. I'm glad you liked that banner. I just figured out how to merge pics in Photoshop. I used to do it the hard, tedious way.

Bummer on the TG news. That's a long time for him to be gone. :( I was not really into Luke and Tracy until last November; right when Tracy saw Laura. ( I was still checking in periodiocally for Alan and Monica.) So I didn't have to endure his long abscences in real time.

I know this is a Tracy board, but I have a real bad weakness for couples. Although I enjoyed Tracy and Luke over the years on their own; I love them together. I think Tony has been back on the show for a long stretch this time (since Jan 31). They have wasted the time on him talking about Laura. I wish that when he came back, the writing would have been focused on he and Tracy. Tracy, you know his wife. The woman he says he loves. ;)

I will record the show. If she's not on, I'll just erase the ep. Maybe I will make a DVD of just Tracy scenes.

There is a fic I started right after "In the Blink of an Eye". I was full of gusto when I started it. Of course I have revised it about a zillion times. One day soon, I will finish it.

We need Luke and Tracy celebrating their Anniversary onscreen. :rolleyes:

Sorry I'm rambling; there is a lot to catch up with on here.

PS How do you all think Luke will exit? How will Tracy handle it this time?

• Members

Pinkpopsicle,

Glad you are feeling better. Thanks for the screencaps. Am running to leave for work but I just HAD to grab that sweet LuNacy kiss cap for my desktop wallpaper before I left. :)

Yes, this is a Tracy board, but there are a few of us that love LuNacy just as much as we love Tracy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tracy but love her MORE with Luke (and Lulu too).

• Members

I'm a Jane/Tracy fan all the way, and 99.9% LuNacy (there are still times when I want to jump off the bus). Bottom line? I'd watch Tracy without Luke, but not Luke without Tracy.

It's been a crazy week, which translates into no new fic. But I will try to get another chapter of SMHP on Saturday, and maybe an anniversary fic. Is it sad that we know the anniversary of a fictional couple? I think it's sad. But then, I'm just me.

*Throws dice to see if Tracy will be on today.*

Mmmm...could be.....

• Members

SPOILER DISCUSSION

I'm so p-o'ed that Dillon will probably be written off. Between that and TG being off screen June - October, what is going to happen to Tracy? If they would keep Logan being Scott's son, we could still have some scenes with Scott & Tracy and L&L3. But I think Logan is now going to be Sonny's spawn. <_<

GHH2 says that the Laura guradianship courtroom scenes were pushed back to early June because they had to add a lot of Craig/Jerry scenes once they signed him. I swear they write this show on the way to work everyday.

• Members

I just wanted to let you all know that I was on Soaps in Depth webpage, doing my daily vote of Luke and Tracy as best actors and couple, when I noticed that the instant poll to the left of my page was about "our" couple. It went something like this:

Should Luke settle down with Tracy and forget Laura?

*no! Laura is the love of his life!

*you betcha! get over it already, Luke!

So as of today the later answer is ahead, :D so I am posting the link to the webpage. Its not a direct link, but the question will eventually come up as you click to each page. (does that makes sense??) trust me you will evenually come upon it!

http://abc.soapsindepth.hollywood.com/talkback/readerspoll/

Edited by nex4evr