The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey guys! Happy sunday. I'm definately not going to be on later b/c I have to babysit until tomorrow morning, so won't be able to get on at all, just wante to say hi and see how everyone's weekend is going.

Hooked and anyone else writing right now, I can't wait to read the stories!!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL at the modified post, pinkpopsicle.

knh, woot, woot! Glad things are working out!

hooked, sounds like you've been busy! Hope you're enjoying yourself today with your friend.

Also, I'm not nex, but I have clips. nex, I thought you could use a break. :)

CLICK HERE FOR SENDSPACE LINK

CLICK HERE FOR MEGAUPLOAD LINK

Clips from Shazzer. Edited by me.

If you haven't yet, it's not too late to post in this thread.

• Members

They killed the Coleman thread. Anyone know why? (not that I am too upset... I HATE Coleman). Just curious....

Love the spoilers, Ms. Q. Love 'em lots.

I will say, it makes me sad to think that Tracy could prevent all this destructive court b.s. , if only she would tell Luke Scotty killed Rick. Hmmmpppffff.....

• Members

Oh..thanks so much Ms Q for the edited clips....I am most appreciative...sort of depressing movie and not so terrific...pretty slow BTW in case anyone was going to see Georgia Rule and thought it was a cute little comedy like I previously thought. Jane Fonda finally looks old.

Only four more days of school around here til summer..I am so ready for it to be over (remind of that in a few weeks when I am complaining about my kids being home all summer driving me nuts :)

Ms. Q...I posted once in that thread but will again. I am keeping my fingers crossed they at least mentioned their two year anniversary. Even if it is just Tracy saying "What a great way to spend my wedding anniversary..in court" Someone said that they are married like 5X longer than most soap couples thus far! That is true!!!

• Members

The SID poll is now sitting at 67% for Lacy and like 32% for LnL.

HA !!!!

HAHA !!!!!!!!

Okay apparently other people than us out there actually love Lacy :)

I sometimes want to plant my foot right up Luke's rear end but even I have to admit that Lacy are far better suited.

Just wish polls meant a thing to TIIC ( I don't believe they do) and I wish Luke would treat Tracy better.

*here's hoping*

*waves to Deb*

• Members

Good morning! I was thinking...I wonder if they are going to bring it up in court how Luke treats his current wife....to show a pattern or a track record....like how he tricked Tracy into marriage by getting her drunk and sleeping with her so she couldn't get it annulled (whether that happened or not) to bribe her for 15 million in alimony. Not such a great track record on treating women huh? And not to mention setting her up for sex with Coleman. I could see Scotty asking Luke on the stand if he loved his wife...he darn well better say yes!!!

Edit Schatzpage posted two new (well old) clips from 1991 on JE online) http://www.jane-elliot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=268

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Wow. This day has sucked so much already, and it's not even lunch time. :( :( :( I might need cheering up in the breakroom tonight if people are around...

So, on a TQ related front, I do have good news. Per SoapQueen, Tracy is mentioned in the breakdowns. Today is the day that she is

A possible spoiler. We so called it if it's true...

Poster #1:

Poster #2:

hooked, thanks for the heads up about the clips, and hmmm, interesting comments about what Luke has done to Tracy. I don't think Scotty knows that, but could he call Tracy to the stand? Tracy wouldn't lie under oath, I don't think, but she'd have to be very careful about what she says and how she says it.

Kind of OT, but I was YouTube a bit yesterday. For those of us who are huge Quartermaine fans, there's some fun scenes with the Q's at Ned and Alexis's wedding rehearsal dinner. I totally didn't know this but I sort of "copied" Guza or whoever when I had Tracy and Ned steal orange juice from the kitchen in Oh, Baby, so Cook wouldn't serve them dinner. In the clip, AJ tried stealing a snack, so Cook refused the family dinner. :o I bet you all know what they ended up with...PIZZA! (and it wasn't even Thanksgiving) LOL. Good stuff with the Dorman trial too, when Ned has to confess he had an affair with Monica. And watching the guests on Ned and Lois's boat (the night before their wedding) using buckets to get the water out so the boat wouldn't sink was quite amusing. :lol:

*off to continue with my sucky day* I'm waiting on a phone call, which will determine if the suckiness level will increase or not... :( :( :(

EDIT: So...Got the phone call. I won't be able to do recaps for GH, 'cause I'm going to be back at the endodontist for ANOTHER tooth. Seriously. WTF. RANT AHEAD: I went to the dentist for a CLEANING this morning. But nooooo...It's never that simple. First, they had to drill that one tooth, pick the cotton out, drill some more, and put a wad of cotton in my mouth. Then, they had to stick metal or something in my tooth, replace the temporary filling with a silver one, and shave the tooth so it's even. Because clearly that wasn't enough, he wants me to go the endodontist because there's a chance I'll need another root canal. WTF. What is the point of going to the dentist every 6 months and brushing twice a day and rinsing with anticavity fluoride stuff if it's NOT GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!! BTW, never got the cleaning done. Have to go back Friday. :angry:

Someone give me good news, 'cause all the teeth issues added onto the fact that I'm leaving the country in 10 days and will be away from everything that is normal for 2 months is really, really scaring me and making me sad.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Sorry you are having such a bad day Ms Q. I am on my computer for a while if you want to chat...check the breakroom...can't find the link right this sec cause have something on my clipboard...it is 11:20 central

Here is a little sort of silly fic....started out funny, ended up strange, but oh well...something to pass the time...

http://hookedongh.livejournal.com/6078.html

• Members

Does anyone else just love Tracy's hair as much as I do? I'm going to have to post in that thread and express my ahem...displeasure with the current style. I suspect hooked will back me up? :)

Watched Tracy's 3 (wish there were more) scenes today...

Comment #1:

Comment #2:

Comment #3:

Comment #4:

Comment #5:

hooked, maybe I'll catch you tonight? I liked the story, BTW. :) I do think you had Tracy catch on REALLY quickly though, dare I say almost too quickly? Don't take it the wrong way. Tracy and Luke attempting to babysit Jake was hilarious, and I loved that you got Alan involved. But as you pointed out the ending sort of seemed disjointed from the rest. But anyway, it was still much fun. I'd paid for something like that to air on the show. :lol:

• Members

At least he played with her flat hair Ms Q!!! LOL! He said, "I've got some thinking to do" I think. Loved today though...she is so in love with him it is sick. I wish he would have said, "you know I really do love you" when he kissed her on the patio...but hey...I am happy for what we got.

OK...so I won't give up my day job...that story did suck. I should have not gone off on a tangent like that...oh well...CAN'T WIN EM ALL!!!!!! :rolleyes: I should take some lessons from Lainey...don't rush and if it isn't good---scrap it!!

I have a PTO end of year dinnr tonight at 7 til about 9. Will try to be in the breakroom around 9:30 central...be there or be square--ha ha!

Total SLOW MO day for me and TL today--especially the last scene!

• Members

Really quick before I eat...hooked, it did not suck at all. And I love that you write so fast. It means we don't have to wait as long to read the goodness. :D I hope I didn't offend you with the comments. I really am in no position to criticize since I haven't posted fic in ages. But seriously...It wasn't bad at all. Just a little rushed at the end. :D

• Members

So today's show sounds good!! I know I'm greedy and I ask all the time, but it was pre-empted here for some reason so does anyone has clips? I love you forever if you do!!!! (not that I don't anyway)

• Members

You did not offend me at all Stace--you goof! I was just telling it like it is....it sucked...it is o.k...I'm okay with that--ha ha! I"m off to a dinner.

Can I just tell you that I want to pull every hair out of my almost 7 year old's head. I want to freaking scream!!!!!!!!! He does not stop whining from sun up to sun down. I left him crying on the pantry floor and freaking out for like 20 minutes today over not knowing what he wanted for a snack and how I don't love him because I don't buy what he likes to eat. I just closed the door and left him in there crying in the dark (not I didn't lock him in there of anything and he could get out whenever he wanted to). I just put myself in my room and gave myself a time out (to rewatch GH).

I am seriously about to lose it and go crazy. Whew...okay...just needed to vent there.

BTW...isn't it funny how they put us on this rollercoaster of ups and downs with Lunacy. One day they are all lovey dovey like today and she is rubbing his back and stuff...Friday he was a jerk saying she isn't fun anymore...last week she was kissing him at GH, then talking to him about the rape...

BTW again...guess Lulu still lives at the Qs...today Luke said he and lulu were still finding their way...living under one roof...having a few laughs. Guess that answers the question where they are living.

• Members

So I liked today, except for the green pajamas.

Hooked, liked the story. I could TOTALLY hear Tracy saying, "can you say NANNY???" Only this...I wasn't sure if the story was over or not. I could see it ending there, but you left the door wide open :D to continue it. And the whole nanny thing - here's a fic for you - can you imagine Tracy interviewing potential nannies for Ned or Dillon?

Ms. Q, I LOVE IT! LOL about the dancing banner too! Made me smile....Mondays stink and I needed that today B)

May be around later if anyone is in the mood to chat....