The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Darnit...was hoping for a follow up! Home from my surprise party. We totally pulled it off! She was shocked so that was good. My toast was the funniest too (if I do say so myself).

Love your banners Ms. Q... awesome as usual.

Thanks so much for the clips Nex. Hope you are going somewhere fun. Ms. Q...suck it up and spend the weekend with your family. Even though we will miss you!

TracyLuv...have a wonderful trip! You deserve a break after school, work, etc

We are not going anywhere this weekend...will be a long one. Our small memorial day barbecue is now up to about 35-40 people--OY! I guess we are going to Sam's tomorrow to buy stuff. Thank god I don't have to cook....(not that I ever do) but grilling is totally not my department.

Upon watching yesterday again, it was funny how tracy hid the wig under her jacket.

Edit...http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012 (It is 4:40 central time) anyone around for a few?

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Glad the party went well, hooked. BTW, I don't think I'm going with them. They'll be back Sunday night, and I have some close friends I've been meaning to have lunch with/hang out with before I leave (I haven't seen some since August). So, I promise I won't be spending all my time on the computer this weekend - haha.

Possible spoiler; this came from an anonymous person and is apparently in the breakdowns: Wednesday 6/13 -

The Jason, Sam, Elizabeth, Amelia, etc. spoilers from the same person sounded true. I'm sort of figuring the Tracy one is too. So the question is:

knh, I've had that problem with MegaUpload before. If you give it some time, it'll work.

Edited because the spoiler was for a Wednesday, NOT a Tuesday.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

A whole bunch of you have email. :D Some of you responded, and if I didn't get back to you, I will soon. Thanks for the replies.

I wish I could repay you with a good spoiler, but all I have is this bad one. Since it's from an anonymous poster, hopefully, it's NOT true, although I guess, with the timing, we could have called it.

Scroll at your own risk.

_

_

_

_

_

_

Highlight at your own risk.

• Members

As much as, for her, I don't want that to happen... for us I don't really want it either. But speaking as a JE fan and disregarding the TnL thing for a bit, it may make for some really great material for her to play!! I'm still pissed we didn't get more from their lovin' in May like we were supposed to, do this better make up for it. Plus, then he can come back and, like the shmuck he has been, beg for forgiveness and she can be her old Tracy self and let him twist in the wind for a bit. The breeze will be good for him, maybe set him straight

• Members

just thought I should be positive after that big downer of a spoiler (thanks Ms. Q!)

Edit: Won't be around much this weekend, I have more writing to do so I'll be doing that today while I'm laying outside in the sun (finally, rain is really not cool with me yet, I have to have had a few more nice days before I want the rain), then I have my sisters' recital tonight and my little boyfriend's first birthday tomorrow, and I'm taking his sisters to see Shrek on Monday. Hopefully I'll have time during the day to stop in (most likely since I'm an addict I'll make the time, but you know what I mean), so I just wanted to say...

Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone!!!!

Edited by knh

• Members

So.. It's anonymous... Any reason to believe it's true? Does this person have a track record?

Also, what's the time frame? Is this supposed to happen this week? If he's skipping town during the hearing without telling her that might "crush" her. Dunno.

They have been very lovey dovey lately. She did say ILY.. and he hasn't recently... so they may be setting her up for something. They may be. That said.. what they're setting her up for is his summer vacation. He has to come baacccckkkkk. And we all know they're perfectly matched. We all know it!

• Members

RE: the 'evil' spoiler.......

Maybe it has something to do w/ Lulu finding out about the rape? Maybe she tries to lend Luke a shoulder and he takes off?? Hey I can hope right.

I'm being optimistic from here on out (well until Guza and the like really piss me off)!

Oh and I was actually able to write a little last night!

• Members

Anonymous people don't have track records, 'cause they're anonymous. :P If could've been ANYONE. Anyone can post anything there, but anonymous posters have been accurate in the past. There's just no way of differentiating between one anonymous poster and another. No time line was given, BTW, but here are the other possible spoilers: CLICK HERE and find the post that is dated May 24 at 5:14pm.

CABLE GUIDE SPOILER: Friday, June 8th:

My comment:

There's also another spoiler from an anonymous poster that says

My comment:

And OT: But, OMG. I am all by myself and there are tornado warnings too close for comfort. :( I am sitting in the basement, with the lap top, a cell phone, a candle (just in case, LOL), and a TV. Someone tell me it's going to be fine. Oh great...It's coming!!! :o Between 4:30 and 4:45. Something's coming!!! *breathes*

• Members

Aw everything is gonna be fine, did that help? lol jk Seriously ur gonna be okay. There was a tornado that hit a mile away from my school, If I made it, ur gonna make it! Karma is more on ur side!

Think happy soap thoughts....

*Tracy punching out Luke

*Tracy bitching out Skye (i.e. her drinking, not being a Q, etc.)

*Our girl having lots of screentime!!!!!!!!! (well kinda lol)

Edited by angel2devil

• Members

Thanks angel. I haven't gone upstairs yet, but I THINK I'm in the clear. I'm supposed to go out to dinner tonight with a friend. I hope it's not raining. I HATE driving in the rain. Well, I will be back tonight! :D

Edit: Love your avatar! She's so pretty!

• Members

I think the spoiler about alan trying to get her to tell the truth refers to the fact that scotty killed Rick Webber. Maybe Luke finds out she knew and tells her that it is her fault he lost custody and that is how he "crushes" her! Then he takes off like the big jerk he is...for the summer and he can be thinking of ways he can beg her forgiveness when he gets back????

I read somewhere lulu is shielded from the hearing. Wonder if that is true...

Ms Q Hope you are o.k and made it out to dinner with the weather. Post a link when you get home later and I'll keep you company!

I think I have convinced my husband to take the three kids to Dallas next weekend without me. I told her to tell his mom I am on a scrapbook weekend or something with friends. That is like my ultimate dream fantasy...to have three whole days in my house ALL TO MYSELF!!!! PEACE AND QUIET with nobody to do anything for! Sad what your dreams come down to...ha ha! I might even board the dog so I don't have to take care of her either!

We took the kids to see Shrek the Third...very stupid. The first two were much better, but they liked it so that is what counts I guess. It was pouring here today...went shopping for patio furniture in the rain. We had one good thing happen today...bought a patio set at Home Depot that was listed on sale for $699 but it rang up for some reason at $499 so we took it an ran--ha ha!

Hope you guys are having a good memorial day weekend.

• Members

Oh..that was a nice treat tonight Angel...thanks for the update! Wow...I won't spoil it, but I wouldn't have guessed who it was! :)

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012 It is 9:15 central time...trying to catch up on some uploading of photos and maybe write..

Edit I was reading Angel2Devil's story and saw this Lunacy one was just posted!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3554238/1/

Edited by hookedongh