The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

angel, hope you start feeling better soon. knh, glad you are feeling better.

CLICK HERE FOR CLASSIC GH. At 1:30, there's a scene of TQ that hasn't been posted yet. And I'm not even going to wonder what is going on with the hair and the feather? Was that a feather? There is some of the heart attack scene too (with Tracy/Edward), but we've seen that before. Monica/Alan are featured throughout as well as other characters from the late 70s, early 80s.

LUNACY VIDEO

~Special thanks to hooked for the song suggestion~

MegaUpload Link

SendSpace Link

Soap Opera Weekly, which was probably edited and sent into publication forever ago, also spoils that

next week. Guess we'll see...

OT: knh, I watched American Idol too. I had no idea who Melinda was 'til tonight (I haven't been following this season), but from what I saw, I didn't think she'd be the one to go. AI sort of lost all credibility to me when Ruben won over Clay. And I won't even get started on Fantasia and her shrieking (JMO). But Melinda seemed to be really, really good. What year was Jennifer Hudson in it? I liked her too.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey all!

Nex, thanks for the clips!

Ms. Q, thanks for "The City" YouTube link, AND Your new Vid! LOVE IT! Love all the new LuNacy clips in there. :)

Pinkpopsicle, Totally dig your new banner, it's ROCKIN'!!

PinkPopsicle, Angel2Devil, Please feel better soon.

Hooked, sorry I missed you in the breakroom.

Here is the number to the comment line Carrie. I have it on my cell phone so I don't have the other numbers to press for the options but when you call they give you that info. The number is: 818-460-7477. If people have a free nights and weekends cell phone plan, it means its a free call if you do it at those times. Just a reminder.

The two LuNacy forums are:

We All Need LuNacy (This is DorianFan18's site)

LuNacy - A Luke and Tracy Fan Forum

And the Jane Elliot forum is (as if anyone here didn't know heheh- so go post!):

http://www.jane-elliot.com/

I know many of us are members of these sites, but some posts would be good too. :)

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Pink Popsicle, your banner BLOWS MY MIND!!!

DELICIOUS! TOTALLY DELICIOUS!!!!!!!

Ms. Q, that Martina McBride vid is just fantastic -- the song, the mood, the editing -- everything!! It's one of my favs. Definitely in the top three or four (you have so many!! It's hard to choose just one!!!!!!!!!)

KNH, I'm trying! I'm trying! I'm a slow, deliberate writer. And I get easily distracted! Sorry! I mean well. I do! Really!

• Members

I know!! Take your time, you just got me wanting to read it now that you mentioned it again!

and Ms Q, I just wantched your video. I, of course, adore all the clips you used. I love that you used a lot of the recent ones and I really like how they all fit together in the song

Edited by knh

• Members

Staci--LoveLoveLove the new music vid. I'd heard the song before (Kentucky = country music, can't avoid it), but had never really listened to the words. It was a great match, and the clip choice was perfect. You managed the find every single cute/sexy/affection exchange between these two and shove it into a single video. Yum!

Oh, and that YouTube montage--wow. Wow, I have to remember that when I start whining about how bad the acting is on soaps--it was much, much worse in the 70s, and they did it with mutton chop sideburns! And thank you, LnL, for destroying the great music of Chuck Mangione for me. Can you imagine? You're the world's premier flugelhorn player, and your signature song is used as the background for a rape scene? Who connects rape with flugelhorn music anyway? It's true. GH did break new ground for soaps....

Okay, I'm being silly. I need to go to work, even though I don't want to at all at all at all. (Man, I sound like Lainey. :))

• Members

I know I already said I love the video and I still do, but ya know what about it is depressing?! That you managed to find every single cute/sexy/affectionate exchange between the two and shove it into a single video... They've been married for two years and they were in plenty of scenes together leading up to that, why is there only a videos worth? As much as I love it that sucks!

Hoping for a good day... now I'm off to clean my house and do yoga before work

• Members

Loved the video Ms. Q--I have been listening that song for days and you totally captured exactly the clips I was thinking about.

Read this blog http://serialdrama.typepad.com. Scroll down to where it says objection! Totally saying what I was thinking to myself...why would anything about Luke come out in court cause Scott is suing Nickolas not Luke for custody. SOOOO stupid

I"m off to shop today with my friend who is about to start chemo for a little pick me up. She is understandably depressed about the whole thing. It is my goal to cheer her up with some retail therapy--ha ha!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Staci I liked the vid

Deb I liked your update on the COH fic too

I have so much to catch up on here, LOL....

Thirteen hour work days suck. :(

And, to top off a bad week, it's official:

ETA LOL Staci great minds think alike..we even posted at the same time. :)

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

I thought I was the only one who though Jane should go on Boston Legal. I've been invisioning her on this show for months! She could rock it! That idea will not leave me until it happens.

Letters, we need to write letters!

• Members

Regency! You're here! :D We haven't heard from you in ages. Lainey wants Twirley (Tracy/Shirley) femslash, but I think they should be frenemies--I even have Jane's character all worked out--The Most Evil Law Student in the History of America ™. Shirley's law school nemesis, a truly viperous, horrible, back-stabbing beech. And then have Jane show up, all angelic and virtuous and everybody loves her and thinks Shirley is nuts.

Or is she....?