Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ugh. YouSentIt links still are not working. SendSpace won't load. MegaUpload takes too long...TracyLuv, I'll try again later on.

About the scene being cut...I don't think so. All of the photos that were uploaded over the weekend are gone. It's not the first time a big chunk of photos have disappeared. I'm going to assume technical difficulties with the site because no way is GH cutting the entire Haunted Star gathering.

Edit: *waves to knh* How've you been?

Also...I don't know why I feel the need to announce this, but until further notice, I am officially staying away from all sites but this one. No SZ, no SD, no GHH2, no SOC, no etc. Just this friendly bubble of TQ supporters. No one can bring us down!!!!! :D

Edit #2: I changed the coloring/font on the banner a bit. I like it better than before. Hopefully, you all do too. Heh.

OT-5 minutes ago, sister called. I knew it was her.

Me: To pick up or not to pick up... Hi.

Sister: "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! GENERAL HOSPITAL WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!"

Me: I shouldn't have picked up.

Guess I can avoid SZ and the other places, but unless I deliberately refuse to answer the phone, I can't avoid my sister or her love for all things General Hospital (except the Q's). I so need to remind her without Alan, there'd be no Jason. Or without Tracy, there'd be no Dillon. But whatever. I'm bringing in stuff I shouldn't...again. I apologize.

• Members

You said it, Pookie! Our own oasis of TracyLurve, the only one on the net--at least until

www.jane-elliot.com

goes live.

Pictures would be nice, MsQ, if you want to just post some here, just to remind us how fantabulous Our Girl is...because she IS fantabulous! Of the yummy variety.....

• Members

Hmm, I lied. Went to SoapEscape. Wanted to see if the Haunted Star photos were added. Nope, but there was a whole bunch more from the "Spencer photo shoot." Luke/Laura, gazing into each other's eyes (kind of like that LuNacy SID photo), Luke/Laura side by side, Laura and Lucky/Nikolas/Lulu, individual photos of Lucky, Nikolas, Lulu. Blah, blah, blah. *joins MinervaFan in denial*

TracyLuv, the You Send It links will work if if you give it time. However, I've also uploaded to SendSpace. Click here.

Photos for everyone's viewing pleasure...

Aww, Tracy needs a hug. *sniff* Thanks, Alan.

From the older Opening Credits...Looking good in red.

No wonder why Dillon is so good looking. Check out his parents.

Tracy entertains herself during Emily's wedding...

We must never, ever complain about Wardrobe again. Ever.

• Members

I'd love to join you Ms.Q but it's not letting me in again.

*sigh*

I may try again in a minute..I'm working a little late and I'm going to get something to eat and come back.

If it still won't let me in....oh well.

Tracy rocks, doesn't she?

Looking forward to whatever Jane's given. I KNOW she'll rock it.

OPtimistically hoping she'll get more than five minutes airtime. :)

• Members

oKAY i FINALLY GOT THE sign on page for the breakroom to act right....but now it won't let me type in a user name or profile so I give up:

SOapdish/Wizard: Staci scroll past if you don't want to read...although this one's not that bad:

Luke can't find Laura and panics. Meanwhile she runs into Bobbie Lesley and TRACY.

(paraphrased but that's the gist of it)

So we get the HS scenes and a Laura/Tracy scene (and how did I *KNOW* they were going to do that? I know Guza so well sometimes it's scary).

I wonder if Luke has told Tracy before she runs into Laura.

And Jane/Tracy is just going to rock it.

Guza BETTER give Tracy a POV and BETTER not screw Jane over. The rest of the story I just don't care about.

SD/Wizard over

• Members

SD/Wizard:

Tracy also gets to confront Luke about him keeping Laura's treatment a secret.

YAY !

This might not be too bad for Jane after all.....of course Tracy will be hurt but I know Jane will just KILL.ME.

And it's about time she had something to sink her teeth into.

YAY !

SD/Wizard over

• Members

And the board is up again! :D

ILoveTracyQ, I want to say that hitting space bar sometimes gets it to work, but I'm not sure why, LOL.

SPOILER TALK

_

_

_

_

_

I'm almost kind of excited about that second spoiler. It sounds like *gasp* decent material. So, are we assuming that Tracy has no idea about Laura until they run into each other? Um, can we say SURPRISE? *kicks Luke*

• Members

Yay!!!!! SON is finally back up!

Someone on SZ's Watching Live post really got me--the subject line only said "NED!"

I was like, dudes!!!!!!!!

Then I realized they were like, PSYCH!!!!!

Then I was like, BUMMER.

(Getting ready for Crush University at DISNEY WORLD! Wow, only online five minutes, and I've already plugged Disney World. I must be an ABC soap!)

Tracy today? Tracy tomorrow? Wasn't she in the bumper at least today?

*hugs memory of Tracy*

*hangs on tightly to hope that JE will stay on past November*

ETA: Feeling Blue, MsQ? Cuz all the pictures of TQ in your new banner are frowning.....

• Members

NO Tracy today.

Hopefully tomorrow. :)

And EEEEE is it crazy I'm excited about two or three itty bitty spoilers?

I know it's sad..but is it crazy?

I vote NO. Because Jane can work WONDERS with five minutes. Wonders, people.

*sigh*

Tracy's heart is so going to break..

My poor girl. :(

But YAY for us !

• Members
LOL, I didn't even notice that. It was totally unintentional, although I'm not sure she's frowning in that second one from the right. And that third from the right is more of an evil glare. Heh.

Oh, SZ's done the NED!!! thing before. Fooled me too.

I hope not because I'm excited too. I woke up this morning with a smile on my face and was all "Why am I smiling?" Then, I realized it was because we had TQ spoilers. How sad is that?