Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Just a spumor Lainey, just a spumor, and the "insider" didn't even spell "Tracy" right...if that helps. On the bright side, if true, at least Tracy isn't being evil and refusing to step aside. And if there's a divorce, that means the marriage was acutally a legal one. And maybe, just maybe, once they're divorced, they'll realize how much they miss each other. How am I doing? :D

Breakroom? Yes? No? Maybe?

*waves to tracyluver who is lurking* We've missed ya!!!

Edit: It's 8:35 central. I'll check back in the breakroom later since no one's around now.

Edit #2: It's 10:30 central. I'm here.

• Members

I totally agree with you Deb, that's exactly how I saw it also!! As a matter of fact, The day he decided to call Robin about the drug was the day Lulu had her abortion and was crying about her mother not being there. That's when he decided to go ahead and call Robin about the drug she suggested for laura. The initial motivation for "bringin her back" was for the kids. He, in the most recent episode, did say "You came back to 'me' but everything he did and said pertaining to getting Laura out of her catatonia was about how the kids needed her.

Ms. Q, love the hot new avatar!!

• Members

Spoilers from SON:

Against All Odds

Laura awakens from her catatonic state and she learns she lost 4 years of her life. She is shocked to see LuLu all grown up and she learns all about her childrens' lives, minus the ugly truth they keep from her. Robert becomes suspicious when he thinks Luke is keeping something from him about Laura.]When Luke goes to visit Laura at Shadybrook, he finds her missing. Laura shocks Lesley when she encounters her mother, and then Bobbie and Tracy. Nikolas prevents Tracy from telling Laura about her marriage to Luke. Luke goes racing off to find Laura in the hopes of finding her before she remembers something that could trigger another breakdown. Tracy is furious with Luke because he didn't tell her about the experimental drug for Laura. Later, Tracy and Luke are found together by Laura. Laura begins to ask questions and Luke explains all to her, as much as he believes she can handle. They head out on a road trip to Beecher's Corners where Laura asks Luke one more important question.

The important question would be the proposal, ya'll. SO that would mean he either DOESN'T tell her he's married to Tracy (which would validate the spumors that he just tells her they're partners in the HS), or he tells her they are, but it's not a "real" marriage.

Comments? Questions? Newly-invented swear words to bypass the Kiddie-Scrambler on SON?

• Members

SPOILER DISCUSSION

_

_

_

_

_

I vote the latter, MinervaFan. :(

Lainey, I have some wonderful, wonderful spumors from SD. See, some spumors can be good:

Clarification: The drug mirrors the same effect as the one in Awakenings.

As for characters in TQ's "circle," Robert will be involved in the mob scene because of his involvement with Skye. The involvement is not romantic, however. Nothing on Robert/Luke or Robert/Tracy.

Is the LuNacy stuff to good to be true? I read all the spoilers (Click the link if interested) the person posted. He/She is either right, or very good at speculating based on what we know because everything sounds realistic to me. Even the LuNacy bits (or that could just be me getting excited, LOL).

A tid-bit of info. from the insider that I found hilarious: Most of the clothing is backslash on the actors.

There's another another spumor from a different insider: Laura has some questions for Tracy.

Any thoughts? I won't be around as much as I would like to be today, so when I come back, I better see a whole lot of posts, LOL. ;) Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

• Members

What exactly are you saying, Ms. Q !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Because if you're saying what I think you're saying, then I'm a very very happy girl!!!!

I will say this... I woke up this mornig so mad and disappointed at all the spumors that I was going to post a spumor of my own on soapdish, just to alter the karma a little bit. I've decided not to do that now that some 'good news' has slipped into the LuNacy universe. But I will share my "spumor" with you here. (So if you ever see it on soapdish you will know that a.) it's false and b.) Lainey is VERY mad!

Fake Spumor: Mid-November Luke becomes disenchanted with Laura's recovery. A heated argument between Luke and Tracy at the Haunted Star ends with them making love on the craps table.

[Ha! I actually like the Awakenings scenario MUCH better.. its much more "real" - I mean longterm and 'lasting'- than angry/pasionate sex on the craps table at the Haunted Star. Ha!]

• Members

Breakroom?

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Still in the breakroom, if anybody's interested.

LaineyBev, Operation LuNacy Reunited is on Page 4.

Everybody else, Operation Hard Core Computer Desk Cleaning has recovered my lost disk of video clips. We launch into Operation Happy Dance!

*dance dance dance dance*

Oh, and Lainey--to give you an idea of what I have planned for Luke and Tracy? I'm listening to Bjork's Human Behaviour. That's the song that yielded this story. :D

• Members

Title: At the Café

Author: MinervaFan

Fandom: General Hospital

Character: Tracy Quartermaine

Word Count: 2601 words

Rating: R

Pairings: Tracy/Luke

Ficathon: No

Summary: Four years after their divorce, Tracy and Luke have a brief encounter in Brussels.

Author’s Note: LaineyBev requests something to get us through this current dark times in LuNacy history. I believe, too, Lainey.

URL: http://community.livejournal.com/tq_ficathon/52792.html

• Members

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!

Tracy is on this week....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spumor talk

I do think that Tracy would try to support Luke after Laura goes catatonic again, and I do think Tracy would step aside and let Luke remarry Laura (not for real....for some reason they can't get a divorce or they can't get a divorce as quickly as they would like and so the union isn't a valid one.

My guess?

The drug is already starting to fail before the "remarriage" and Patrick/Robin tell Luke this is a side effect and she may be regressing and THIS is why they don't bother getting divorced, because they know Laura might be catatonic again before the wedding even happens.

Also...I think there's a possibility that Laura will find out about Rick Webber and THAT will be what finally pushes her over the edge to go catatonic again...so that history is just repeating itself and Laura will be forever stuck in time, remembering what she did and freaking out just before her remarriage to Luke, so that when she "awakens" again it'll be the same thing all over again.

Just my thought.

I do think Laura will sense something is up with Lacy. Why else would she ask questions about what is going on....I have thought many times what the "Laura finds them together" means. What are they doing or saying when she does?

Something that makes her suspicious, that's for sure....otherwise why would she ask?

I do think Laura will ask Tracy if she has feelings for Luke. I think that Laura will figure out right quick that Luke is lying about something and Laura will pick up on Tracy's behavior and will ask her if she loves Luke.

spumor talk over

And I will read the fics as soon as I can !

*hugs fics*

• Members

Thoughts after finally forcing myself to watch Friday's episode.

1. I don't think Laura is, was, or ever will be strong enough to be paired with Luke, sickness or not. She just seems so...pliable, fragile, and sweet. Luke needs a stronger type of woman. Like, a Quartermaine woman, for instance. (As opposed to a "fake" Quartermaine.)

2. I STILL don't get the Luke & Laura thing. When I see Luke and Tracy together, they zing and pop and sparkle. When I see Luke & Laura together, I see two talented actors playing the part of being in love. I don't believe it for a heartbeat. I didn't believe it in 1981 and a quarter of a century later, I still don't believe it.

3. I think if Luke ever does try to keep Tracy in his life, he's going to have to grovel. Not crawl. Not beg. Grovel.

4. This week is gonna be really, really hard on Our Girl.

5. Patrick and Robin should be smacked, hard, for not MENTIONING to Laura's kids that, maybe, they shouldn't, oh, rush in on her and send her back into Freak Out Land.....

Waiting for today's episode, with queasy stomach and clenched jaw.....

And yeah, I STILL like Genie Francis. I just don't want Luke and Laura together.

• Members

spoiler:

Was this listed here as a spumor? :

Cause now it's a spoiler. Wizard on SD confirmed it. Tracy will keep the truth from Laura so that Laura and Luke can renew their vows.

I have mixed feelings about this.

My first reaction is OH, my poor girl.

*sniff*

I kinda like that she's being sensitive.....but my guess is that Laura is already regressing by this point and like I said above, Luke and everyone else knows it's just a matter of time before she goes catatonic again anyway, so why bother telling her the truth?

I also kinda don't like it because I do feel that little by little Guza is de-spining her.

But I'm sooooo happy that it's not Evil!Tracy coming out.

I was more worried about that and to tell you the truth, even though I miss Scheming!Tracy, I'll take this version of Tracy over no Tracy at all cause JE just rocks it, PERIOD.

The woman could do almost anything and I would watch.