Hope this makes some of you guys happy :D

_

_

_

_

_

SOW (GH)

LUKE'S SECRET REVEALED

Luke and Laura go back to where it all started - Beechers Corners - this week on GH after Luke's secret is exposed.

The adventure begins when Laura sneaks out of Shadybrook to get answers about the missing four years of her life.

"Laura thinks she had a car accident and that's what put her into this state," sets up Genie Francis. "Everybody says, 'Yeah, yeah.' But nobody will answer her questions about what kind of car accident - or what injuries she had."

So what's a girl to do? "In true Laura fashion, she strikes out on her own to find out what is going on," chimes in Assoc. HW Elizabeth Korte. "She returns to the Spencer house and has a wonderful talk with Lesley. Then she heads to the hospital, where she sees Bobbie and Tracy. Tracy doesn't spill the beans about being married to Luke, but Tracy is aghast that Luke has not told her about Laura waking up."

Tracy heads to The Haunted Star, and rips into Luke for keeping that secret from her. When Laura walks in and finds them together, she begs Luke to tell all.

"Luke manages to reinforce Laura's belief that she was in a car accident," says Korte. "He explains that Tracy is his partner in The Haunted Star, but doesn't say anything about being married to her." Yet.

Next, Laura talks Luke into taking a trip to Beechers Corners, where "they wind up having a good talk," previews Korte. "Laura wants to know what it's been like for Luke. He talks about his struggle to go on without her. Laura says, 'You don't have to go on without me now.' They reconnect."

Finally, Laura asks Luke to tell her the truth about a very important question. "It's pivotal," teases Korte. "Something that will drive her whole return."

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm not sure I like the end of those spoilers. I guess if the "very important question" has to do the LuNacy marriage, fine, but if it doesn't? *shrugs*

LIVE Update

Warning: Not much TQ. And you're not going to like the ending. Most of you will probably really, really HATE it. I despise Luke so much right now; he should have never, ever married Tracy. He should have never, ever gave her the teeniest, tiniest bit of hope that things would be "real." I'm almost mad at Tracy for not divorcing him right from the start. Stupid, stupid, stupid Luke. Stupid, stupid, stupid TIIC for practically wasting Jane Elliot. UGHHHHHH...

On the bright side...She does have a new outfit on, LOL. From the pics, I thought it was that long recycled orange-y jacket, but it's a shorter one.

Edward/Tracy bicker about ELQ. Lulu and Dillon are also there. Lulu hears a baby. Skye's home with Robert/Luke. She introduces the family (Alan and Monica join) to Lila Rae. Tracy gets to react non-verbally. Everyone gathers in the den. Tracy thought Skye was going to stay away permamently. Dillon "controls" her with a "Mom..." Skye lets Alan hold her baby. Tracy's like, "Now, she's gonna cry." Edward wishes Lila was around to see this. So does Tracy (not as sincere as it sounds). There's some "oohs" and "aahs" (sort of), and Lulu walks out. She/Luke talk about the abortion. The Quartermaines are still in the den. There's a visitor. It's Lorenzo. Meanwhile, Luke stops at the hospital to approve the treatment for Laura. Back at the Q's, Skye wants Lorenzo to be part of Baby Lila's life. Later on, Tracy catches Robert sneaking out of the Q's. She raises her voice. Robert tells her she can't do that with a baby in house, and Tracy says, "Lila Mae...or Rae...or whatever Skye named her" is going to have to deal. She wants to know where Luke's gone again, what he's up to. Cut to Luke/Laura at ShadyBrook or GH or wherever. Super, super long monologue. Ending with cutesy-Spencer music and how Luke always beat the odds because of her, his Angel. She knows that Laura would want to take this risk to help her children. And then...(brace yourselves, my friends), Luke takes off his wedding ring (to Tracy). He kisses Laura's head and tells Robin/Patrick, "Let's do it [the treatment]." Later, Lulu shows up at Lucky's rehab room. Nikolas is there. Lulu says that Robin/Patirck were outside of Laura's room, and Lucky thinks Luke went through with the treatment. Lulu and Nik didn't even know about this. Cut to GH? Luke wants to do the treatment now. Robin/Patrick ask him if he wants to talk to Laura's mother or her children first, but he doesn't want to give them false hope. He goes into her room. Robin injects whatever into the IV thing. Luke, all teary-eyes, looks into Laura's eyes, and says "Here we go." (I think.) In the previews, Luke wants Laura to find her way back. Lulu: SHE IS OUR MOTHER! Nik: YOU GAVE HER A DRUG THAT MIGHT MAKE HER WORSE?!? Luke standing by Laura (who's still catatonic): Laura...

Edit: What does everyone think about the breakroom tonight? *needs happiness after sitting through the above* Is 10pm Eastern too late?

• Members

WTF! LUKE TOOK OFF HIS WEDDING RING!!!!!!!!!grrrrrrr

Ok, the gloves are off and the vaseline is on!!!!!!

Here is another tidbit:

Spoilers:

Against All Odds

Laura awakens from her catatonic state and she learns she lost 4 years of her life. She is shocked to see LuLu all grown up and she learns all about her childrens' lives, minus the ugly truth they keep from her. Robert becomes suspicious when he thinks Luke is keeping something from him about Laura. When Luke goes to visit Laura at Shadybrook, he finds her missing. Laura shocks Lesley when she encounters her mother, and then Bobbie and Tracy. Nikolas prevents Tracy from telling Laura about her marriage to Luke. Luke goes racing off to find Laura in the hopes of finding her before she remembers something that could trigger another breakdown. Tracy is furious with Luke because he didn't tell her about the experimental drug for Laura. Later, Tracy and Luke are found together by Laura. Laura begins to ask questions and Luke explains all to her, as much as he believes she can handle. They head out on a road trip to Beecher's Corners where Laura asks Luke one more important question.

• Members

Breathe, nex. Actually, I shouldn't talk. I watched LIVE (big, big mistake), and I about threw my remote at the TV during that scene. UGH! And ILoveTracyQ made an excellent point that I just read at SoapZone...If Laura doesn't wake up, he's going to put that ring back on and continue his marriage to Tracy like nothing happened. But he knows he can't tell her; he can't take off the ring in front of her and request a divorce, because if he did, and Laura didn't wake up, he'd never be able to go back to her (Tracy). Does that make sense? ILoveTracyQ explained it soooo much better.

Marland, I'm looking forward to that scene when...

_

_

_

_

_

Tracy and Laura first encounter each other after Laura wakes up. Tracy's going to be all, "WTF?"

Also...Spoiler from this site: Nikolas prevents Tracy from telling the truth about Laura (Oops, nex just added this in above.) This is for the Week of the 30th, so the Haunted Star scenes the following week are probably related. He might be worried that Drunk!Tracy is going to spill all. I want to see what Regency suggested in a chat. Not Hilarious!Drunk Tracy (watch as she stands on a table and draws attention to herself), but rather Stumbling!Sick!Drunk Tracy. Like really, really sick. And then I want that scene MinervaFan mentioned to happen (Deb, can you describe it everyone else? The one in the snow, on the deck?) Oh, and her awesome idea for a line of dialogue. I'm sure she won't mind me sharing. Something like: "You saved the world, Luke. The world. Would it have been too much for you to also save me?" Aww...*sniff*

• Members

I want this picture. I want it, want it, want it.

I want the Tracy in that picture, hot Tracy, hip Tracy, NOT BEING TREATED LIKE HELL BY LUKE Tracy.

I asked Tracey and she said it was okay to mention that the forums and the galleries are now open for www.Jane-Elliot.com!

Go to http://www.jane-elliot.com/galleries/ for the galleries.

Go to http://www.jane-elliot.com/forum/ for the forums.

They are still in flux, but we've got the start of a really nice place there. Tracey is the administrator, so her rules apply. But I think it would be nice if we could go there and get the ball rolling.

Oh, and the Galleries--I'm already lusting for Tracey's magazine collection. I want that PICTURE!

ETA: Sweet! Page 174!

• Members

*waves to Debbie*

I tried to get into the breakroom.

And Ms.Q I PM'd you again.

And Keith I try to keep a good attitude about it but I did kinda freak out on SZ for a minute.

*sigh*

Lainey wherever you are out there, don't give up !

And no matter what , we still have TRACY !! :)

*hugs*

I'll be leaving soon ya'll so this will probably be my last post tonight.

I've got a ton I could do but ya know what?

I'm not going to ! LOL

See ya all tomorrow...oooh tomorrow should be fun online.

Will we even see Tracy?

Hmm. Hope so. *crosses fingers*

• Members

Okay, ya'll. I should never read this board before actually watching the show. :rolleyes: Ya'll are bad for my morale!!!!

I would like to discuss.....the ring. When I read about it, I was like, THAT JERK! THAT LOSER! I hatehatehatehatehatehatehate him! (Insert Alan Quartermaine voice here:) DAMN YOU, LUKE SPEEENNNNNSSSAAAAHHHHHHHH!

And Fey was like, it wasn't like that, Baby. He is doing this for his kids. It's not about Luke & Laura so much as it is about his kids.

So I watch it.

And here is my opinion. For TIIC, it's ALL about Luke & Laura. All "Magic," all the time.

For Tony, and for Luke? It's about his kids.

He's doing this because his daughter is messed up. He's doing this because his son is messed up. He's doing this because he's in WAY over his head and he can't figure out how to fix things because LAURA always fixed things with the kids. Robin gave him a chance, an "out," and he's doing exactly what Luke always does--leaping without looking.

All the above is obvious in the script and in TG's performance.

What is also obvious is the scene where he takes off his ring. They're about to administer the drug, and he doesn't know what she will remember when she comes back. He looks at the pictures, and hesitates. THen he takes the recent pictures of the children, hesitates, and hides them in the drawer. SO AS NOT TO CONFUSE OR SHOCK LAURA.

Then...HE HESITATES. Even longer than he did with the pictures. He hesitates and there is a certain sense of regret in his eyes (Okay, maybe that's just my wishful thinking) before he takes off his ring and puts it in his pocket.

And when I watched that, I realized, he only took it off to protect Laura from the shock. Not because he doesn't value his marriage to Tracy. Not because he was being callous or cruel. He was shouldering the ENTIRE burden of his decision, to protect his children if things went wrong, to make himself the bad guy if it went that way.

I think Luke knows that he could lose everything in this risk, and I think -- given the look on his face when he took off that ring -- Tracy is included in the list of people he values that could be lost because of his decision. And I think he's making that decision anyway, because he has to.

I think there is still hope for LuNacy, alhtough it will never be the same after this. I think if Tracy and Luke get back together (because there will be no STAYING together through this--we all know Tracy--it ain't gonna happen), Luke is going to have to earn it, to admit he cares about her. Now, TIIC could go with the tried and true "Tracy Blackmails Luke into Staying Married" routine. And I will be disgusted by that if it happens.

But all is not lost folks. TG played this perfectly, and the script left big holes for LuNacy to slip back through in the future.

And I don't even consider this my LaLa Land Denial. It's possible to salvage LuNacy and make it stronger. Whether TIIC are going to bother doing it, remains to be seen.