Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

How come the stuff that gets you guys excited and 'positive' brings me down?!?! I must be odd that way. I hate that Luke doesn't feel close enough to Tracy to tell her about Bora, and that Tracy is going to have to "bump" into the damned woman in order to figure out what is going on. This bums me out bigtime.

I'm really dreading the next several weeks...

Ugh.

:(:(:(:(

• Members

OMIGOD, that first image, MsQ~ What year is that???? She is so with the gorgeousness, I think I might pass out! I've actually seen all of these before (except the first one), but lost them when our old computer died. So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for reposting.

We have to have Tracy on today. We just gotta! I'm begging the universe! Imagine an old Judy Garland movie, the pivotal scene, where young Judy turns her big eyes, wobbly chin, and pure cinematic gold towards the Authority Figure--all broken voice and held-back tears--"Please, Mister Guza! We just gotta see Tracy today, or we'll just...oh, Mr. Guza, you can't keep Tracy outta the show. We all worked so hard--Jimmy wrote the songs, and Tawny made the costumes, and well, the kids'll be just heart-broken if Tracy can't do the show. Please, Mr. Guza, have a heart...."

Oh, um, okay, you get the picture. I really really really want her on today.

• Members

Ms. Q, Thanks so much for the pics! I've never seen any of these. Love the LuNacy one big time. And MinervaFan is right, the first pic IS SUBLIME! Congrats on your 900th post. Here's to 900 more ten times over! Finished "Oh Baby" Love, love, loved it. Am patiently waiting for future chapters :)

MinervaFan, I love your new avatar! And Tracy will be on, she will, she's just gotta. Click your heals 3 times: There's no place like Tracy, there's no place like Tracy, there's no place like Tracy.....

• Members

Lainey the fact that Tracy might not know about Laura until she bumps into her was just Ms.Q's speculation.

We don't know yet when she finds out. It's possible it could happen that way.

I think today might be the day they bring the baby home, or at least the MediaNet pics showed the Qs looking at Skye and the baby for this week, so it'll be today or tomorrow.

Lainey I'm just glad we've got Tracy spoilers.

Now her airtime I'm sure won't match Genie's during this time (although something tells me we're going to get a LOT of flashbacks and not so much new stuff with L&L).

Anyway.....here's to Tracy today and tomorrow and next week and the week after.....:)

*taps foot for "Chances Are" and "Oh Baby" updates*

*looks at Keith and Ms.Q*

• Members

Well in that headshot she doesn't look a day over how she looks now but her hair is different and wasn't like that during any of this last run.

My guess? 1985 or so...yes, twenty years ago because she looks fab and ageless regardless but I believe her hair was in a similar style while on Guiding Light which was 1983-84, right?

And nothing yet on Jane in comings/goings in SOD/SOW.

Hmmm. Of course if she were leaving, that would have probably already been announced. So no news is very good news peeps.

Right? :)

BTW Debbie what about this Marco clip?

I missed a Marco/Tracy clip?

When and where?

Can someone post it please?

• Members
Ms.Q, I am going to go out on a limb and say that the first headshot is either from late 2003 when Jane first came back to the show and had those blonde highlights (after her hair grew out a bit), or its from....now, at this very moment. It's possible that she had highlights put in and the hair and make-up people decided to try something different with her hair and let dry naturally. I don't know its just a guess. :rolleyes: You need to tell us when that photo was taken!!!!!