The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Been at a conference most of the day, which is why I haven't been around.

FF.net is being a !@#$%, so I can't access the feedback (either through the site or email), but thanks a bunch for it. ILoveTracyQ, thanks for your kind words. Oh, and have fun this weekend!

Clip Request: nex, do you have the June 23rd Luke/Tracy/Alice/Edward scenes (Alice puts our girl in a head lock)? I have the one where LuNacy make a deal, but not the first 2. They're "corrupted" or something.

OT, but people are SO STUPID sometimes...Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. :angry::(

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey, Deb, way to give someone else credit for my tag idea :P Kidding.

Can Jane please go somewhere else on ABC? Or better yet, CBS. They seem to hold all the cards and I think they'd treat her the way a soap star should be treated.

Peel that woman a freakin' grape!

I don't want her anywhere near NBC. They only have two soaps and both of them bordering on being bare satires of what daytime television is. Spare Jane, I mean it. And shut up. So what if I'm a fan of the shows in question. Doesn't mean I don't acknowledge their utter suckitude.

If ABC or any network would do a contest for a new soap or a new soap storyline, Deb and a few others on this board would be a shoe-in. Why won't they do that? Up viewer involvement, get some new blood in the game, make the current writers work for their keep by competing themselves. I would flove that. Especially if the winner was Tracy-oriented. *mega-watt grin*

Viva Tracy!!! Necesita sexo ahora frakking mismo. Con...Luke. Or Jax. Lorenzo. Alexis es buena. Algunas personas honestamente.

I'm feeling like Tracy should go back to Spain. Speaking of such foreign lands, what happened to the Round Robin?

• Members

Regency, you and your comments in Spanish CRACK. ME. UP. :lol:

Edit: Caption This:

GeneralHospitalOct11016-vi.jpg

Tracy: Ugh. Please don't tell me Alan is singing again.

Monica: Just ignore him. That's what I do.

GeneralHospital_Apr13_119_0004-vi.jpg

Jane Elliot cannot believe that Wardrobe dressed her in that.

GeneralHospital_Apr12_234_0011-vi.jpg

JE peeks at next week's script.

GeneralHospitalApr13283-vi.jpg

And, she reacts...

All right. I know you guys can do better than that, but I tried, LOL.

TracyLuv, I have most of my clips back, and I started uploading for you, but SendSpace is going really slow tonight for some reason, and I didn't have the patience to wait. I'll try again tomorrow.

Lainey, are you still interested in the Spanky, Sparky, Spooky Icon?

SPOILER-ISH

_

_

_

_

No large ABC Media Net Photos are available yet, but...TRACY IS ON THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 6TH!!! She's in that red jacket, black shell, hair isn't curled, but almost looks disheveled. Now, keep in mind this photo is VERY tiny, but from what I can tell, a slouched over Tracy is pointing a finger at Nikolas, and Emily's there too, looking all, "WTH is your problem?" I'm guessing Tracy's drunk, but I could be totally wrong. There's also a photo of what I'm assuming to be a "concerned" Nikolas and Emily talking to Luke. Thoughts, anyone?

• Members

Minervafan, Thanks for posting the Sista Mary Hotpants pics. My faves are the top one and the one of her with Elvis on the field. Hope these are gonna go on the new site. :)

Ms. Q, thanks I appreciate you uploading the clips for me. Looking forward to your addition to your continuous poem :D:D:D:D

Nex, I must have watched far away like 50 times! Your vids always hit me like WHAMMOOO!!

• Members

TracyLuv, glad you liked them. I'm going to email the Photobucket link to Tracey and give her blanket permission to use anything of mine (screen caps, banners, icons) for Jane-Elliot.com. (Gawd, I just SQUEE every time I type that.) I don't know if she will or not, but she's certainly welcome to.

Sorry I winked out on you guys like that. Fey and I had a "date" to watch the tape of the shows from Friday--popcorn and all! OLTL was particularly devastating--Adrianna must rot in hades for what she did to Dorian. And that's all I will say--if you watch the show, you'll know what I mean. Payback is one thing; overt, vicious, brutal cruelty is another.

I actually watched the Luke/Robert/Skye scenes yesterday and came out of it...feeling better about LuNacy. Maybe it's just my natural sense of denial coming back through, but I didn't get the sense of Luke going after a lover, not even when they hugged each other. Ironically, it was the hug that did it for me. It was, oh, thank you for saving my life and possibly my baby. It wasn't, gawd, I've missed you, gawd, I want you, gawd, if only I wasn't 72 months pregnant....

Luke and Skye really have just become friends. Very good friends, really really strong bond, but friends nonetheless. Now, I don't think Tracy is going to see it that way when Luke gets back with Skye and Baby Really Shoulda Given Her A Different Name in tow, but at least I'm confident that Luke's not still after Skye.

Which makes me feel better, because I've liked Skye from the beginning, and hated that the show pitted her so ruthlessly against Our Girl. I have hated that they've reduced two strong female characters (like pretty much all the other female characters on the show) to "No, he's MY man!" "No, he's MINE!" It's so...Flavor of Love.

Tracy is better than that. Skye is better than that. They will never be friends, but I'm hoping they can get past this part of it and just hate each other for the normal reasons.

*still grieving over that MediaNet picture.* Ya'll, they're gonna pull My Girl through the ringer, aren't they? Or maybe this will be the thing that finally gets Luke off his a##, that finally gets him to face his feelings for the Girl...

Or maybe I really AM Cleopatra, Queen of Denial.....

• Members

HA!!! Sister Mary Hotpants!!!!! I LOVE that movie. She looks SOOO cute in it. And oh, there is this really cute 'nose wrinkle' thing she does on GH sometimes. And it's IN THE MOVIE!!! Back 40 years ago, she was doing that cute nose wrinkle thing!!!! So cool. So cute!!!!

SO:

First off, Ms. Q I would LOVE the "Spanky!?! Sparky!?! Spooky!?!" icon. If you could make the font Orange-ish (sorta Halloween-y) that would be fun! The "!?!" after each word is sorta key. If each word could get it's own line, that would be cool, too. If you have time, I would be grateful!

Second, that event that Tracy is at in the pictures is on the Haunted Star. I bet it's some sort of Carly/Jax celebration that turns into a "Yeah Laura is among us" sort of thing. Uh.. Tracy looks drunk. And that is an UNATTRACTIVE picture!

Oh yeah.. BIG RINGER!!!!!! But that could be good for those of us (and I know you're one of them Minerva, ) who actually like to see Jane act!!! Because she does "ringer" scenes so well!!!!! And since we know Bora will only be back for 6 weeks, we'll get the "ringer" scenes and THEN after them (once Bora is gone), we'll get LuNacy!!!!!! Definitely.. especially if you think there was no heat between Luke and Skye. Lunacy is coming!!! I believe (less than before.. but I still believe)

• Members

Per Cable Guide Spoilers...Skye is on Monday through Wednesday. Luke is on Monday, Wednesday through Friday. Tracy's going to show up more than 1 day this week, right? RIGHT?!?

nex, many thanks for the videos/clips! :D

Lainey, I checked the order, and it's "Sparky, Spanky, Spooky." Hope this is all right. The orange sort of became bland when I saved it as a merged image...

Icon_Spooky.jpg

TracyLuv, I'll try and get more clips up later. Here's the addition to the poem (I won't upload to FF.net until I get closer to October 2006 Tracy...)

• Members

Man, when did I top 600 posts? That's even scarier when you consider (1) I only joined SON in March and (2) this is the only thread I post in. (I think I've posted like three times on other boards....)

Looks like next week may have Spankybuns, but in what capacity? I mean, if TIIC rob us of even a "reaction scene," I will be very upset. JE/TQ deserves at least that.

The pictures from the Haunted Star really rocked me--we haven't seen Tracy that obviously inebriated since...wow, since Vegas, when she thought she'd lost Dillon. And yes, she was obviously drunk on July 4th, during the olive scene, but there's a difference. There wasn't that sense of desperation, of loss, of pain in her face. Maybe I'm reading too much into one tiny picture, but I doubt it.

In her mind, she's lost again. She's let herself care again, let herself love again, and here she is--once again--lost.

Alone.

Laughingstock of Port Charles while the "nice" girl is reunited with her prince and the whole world celebrates.

*pets Tracy much*

I don't want her to hurt. I want JE to have great scenes, a chance to act, but I'm sick of them using Tracy as an emotional punching bag. I want her to have happiness. Not forever, because then her purpose on the show would go away. But, please, for a little while at least...let her have happiness.

*sigh* I'm sad now. :( Cheer me up, ya'll....

ETA: Ya'll, we really are obsessive fans, aren't we? I just went thread-hopping in the Love/Hate section. All my other faves had like 7-8 pages of posts.

We're at 171.

We really do love us some Tracy, don't we?

*GLOMPS LOVEFEST* You guys make me happy.

Post-Download ETA: Re June 23, 2005 clip--I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to find that scene of Alice manhandling Tracy arousing, right? LOL. Actually, Tracy in that outfit alone would be enough for me--struggling, panting, gasping--well, that just brings up all sorts of interesting possibilities, doesn't it?

Alice is SO hot for Tracy. Luke is just a shield.

• Members

MinervaFan, I couldn't agree with you more!! I especially like when she throws Tracy off the chair and she lands. Heh, Heh, full body view, nice :)

Ms. Quartermaine, thanks so much for the clip and the poem. You are a doll baby :) . Up to "Oh Baby" chapt. 61 and counting..... I love it!

:wub:Je T'Adore! Jane Elliot/Tracy Admirer: Devotee of Refined Excellence! :wub:

• Members

MinervaFan, this is not going to cheer you up, but since it's related to JE/Tracy, I'm posting. Forgive me for my negativity, hypocrity, etc.

_

_

_

Per Steve Burton's event...General Hospital cut $2 million from its budget. My guess? Jane Elliot takes a HUGE pay cut, is sent to recurring, or leaves all together.

SPOILER

_

_

_

_

Steve Burton reported that Luke and Laura are getting re-married. In a recent interview, Tony Geary spoiled that LnL are getting a location shoot. (could be for the marriage...) *tries to be positive* Perhaps LnL just get married in their hearts. ;) Nothing legal, official, etc.

Edit: GH spent a bunch of $$$ on Spencer Family Photo Shoots. Why do that when the budget's tight the way it is? Doesn't make sense for a one time return. I think GF is coming back (again) down the road. So, um, I guess we enjoy whatever LuNacy and whatever Tracy we get in the meantime. And wow...It is so dead here today. :(