The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

My post depressed everyone, didn't it? :unsure:

Because it's been slow, what does everyone think about the breakroom at 9pm, maybe 10pm Eastern?

Edit: I so need to get off of SZ and SD.

WARNING: NEGATIVITY BELOW

What if Luke/Tracy aren't really married? I know ILoveTracyQ once speculated TIIC would do this as an easy way out. We never saw the wedding. Tracy's the only one that saw the "certificate." Now, the Tracy I know would be absolutely positively sure that the marriage was legal because if it wasn't, she would have walked out right in the beginning. But, the Tracy I know and the Tracy Guza writes are 2 different characters. Watch him dumb her down. The devious Tracy Quartermaine was scammed for the last 18 months. *kicks GH* Tell me, they're not going to do this. Oh, and the set for Laura's house is being dusted off for the first time in 4 years. LuNacy are over. Lainey, I wanted to believe. I tried to believe. But I can't. And I'm starting to think that it'd be better if JE left. Without TG, JE has nothing but the occasional Quartermaine family gathering. Is this what we want? Maybe JE would be fine with it, I don't know, but I'm certainly not. *shrugs*

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought GF was only going to be on for the next 6 weeks? LnL get remarried? I don't get it. I have to say, that I was not happy of GF's return ONLY because I want LuNacy, otherwise I like Laura, and since her engagement on the show was so limited I held high hopes for Luke and Tracy together. I was even looking forward to watching the second biggest event in GH history (the first of course being their marriage years ago), but now, this news of a re-marriage and dusting off the old house, I don't know. And I am extremely upset that in these spoilers, posted on other boards, that Tracy isn't even mentioned or her feelings considered. This will have an effect on her. I keep reading things about Laura coming back...., Luke blah, blah, blah, but not how Tracy might take this whole thing. They are announcing a reunion as if Luke isn't even married to Tracy. And if they breeze over this showing Tracy drunk for 1 day while all this goes on and then they don't show her again for another month, I will be fuming! This is crazy! I have to say now, that I will TIVO the episodes for the next month or so starting Thrusday, but I CAN NOT Watch! Maybe when it all blows over. I can't bare to watch the fallout of Guza's bright ideas.

It just bothers me so because I just started watching the show after all this time of not watching. Happy though to have found you all and that you have all filled me in with clips and pics and videos and your stories. It figures with Je T'adore, and the jane elliot.com site that this s*&t would go down. I can't believe it.

Can't we like blitz this Guza moron with a writing campaign or something? Someone posted on the SOC boards that GH viewers have dropped 40% in the last 10 years and that Guza has been there for 9 years. When is this ^%$ gonna get a g-d da*m M*&^%$ F*&^&^! clue??!!!

• Members

In the breakroom...

TracyLuv, join Keith and me. We can all rant together. As for GF, it's 6 weeks with the option to extend. I love LuNacy, but I could forget them IF the writers gave JE something else, which we all know is never going to happen. :(

Calling out "missing" posters...We miss all of you!

angel, did you get your keyboard back yet? How's Beautiful Disaster coming along? Hope things are better with your mom.

4XCrazy, any updates on Homelands? Hope everything's all right on the school front.

coolkid, we haven't heard from you in SO long. You used to be one of our regulars. Hope RL isn't too hectic.

smirks, have you gotten your laptop back yet? Hope to see you in here soon. Miss your snark.

tracyluver, stop on in if you have a chance. I miss you and your posts.

kenna, been making any videos lately? We miss ya.

Lainey, ILoveTracyQ, MinervaFan, TracyLuv, nex, Keith, Regency, and I have all posted rather recently. Did I miss anyone? :oEdit: knh!!!!

• Members

TracyLuv...Enjoy! I'll get the Coleman ones up later if nex doesn't get to them first. :D

November 2005

Attack Part 1: Tracy attacks Luke.

Attack Part 2: Tracy wants Lulu's help.

Attack Part 3: Lulu won't help Tracy.

May 2005

Mrs. Spencer: Tracy wakes up married to Luke.

Night to Remember: "Take me. I'm yours."

December 2005

Snowmobile Part 1: Tracy/Edward are discussing Tracy's missing $15,000 when they are interrupted by Lulu crashing a snowmobile.

Snowmobile Part 2: Tracy knows that Lulu stole the $15,000. She takes her straight to her father via snowmobile, LOL.

Snowmobile Part 3: Tracy/Skye/Luke/Lulu at the MetroCourt. There's a power outage.

March 2006

Almost Kiss Part 1: In an attempt to break up Georgie/Dillon, Tracy wants them out of the house and on their own.

Almost Kiss Part 2: Luke and Tracy begin to discuss what it'd be like if they met as teenagers. Luke has his own version of what would have happened.

Almost Kiss Part 3: Tracy shares her version. After some conversation, the ALMOST KISS occurs, but Georgie/Dillon interrupt.

• Members

Thanks for the uploads Ms. Quatermaine (just wanted to spell that out-cause I love the name) :) I especially LOVE pre-almost, ALMOST and post-almost! Yeah! I liked your Full of Grace too. I went back to pg. 163 and when I clicked for your "Accidentally......" Staci, it said that it wasn't available to download. I'd really like to see your version. I look forward to the coleman clips too. Thanks.

I'm still fuming but not as much any more due to the Tracy love!

• Members

Will some one remind me why I keep watching GH? I mean, seriously. Remind me why my VCR is set every weekday to tape this show?

To the folks in the Break Room last night, please accept my apologies for my abrupt departure. My back is still seriously hurting--I must have pulled something last night packing up DVDs/Videos for the eventual move. Anyway, I'm moving really slow today and just trying to maintain my sense of dignity/humor.

Remind me why I watch this show, ya'll? Clips, quotes, screencaps, memories--anything. Because ten minutes on Soapzone has me wondering what's the point....

OTOH, :) at Sister Mary Hot Pants. She is the ultimate in cuteness. MsQ, you need to see that movie.

• Members

TracyLuv...

Note: These files are available for 7 days.

Edit: The links aren't working at the moment. Maybe YouSendIt is having problems. When I have more time, I'll try to fix them (if they're still not working later).

Enjoy!!!

Accidentally In Love. Mine doesn't have cool flashes like nex's. ;)

June 2005

Leather Restraints and Trampolines: Luke has a night planned for Tracy.

Listening In: Tracy/Skye trade barbs at the MetroCourt; Tracy enters Luke's hotel room. An appalled Skye tries to break in but Luke stops her. If Luke's outside with Skye, then who's inside with Tracy?

Morning After Part 1: Tracy wakes up in bed with Coleman.

Morning After Part 2: Tracy wants Coleman's help, but it'll cost her. Coleman doesn't want money. He wants her.

ILoveTracyQ, I've tried SoapEscape, GHFF, and SoapSites for bigger pictures. No luck. SoapEscape does have the bigger pics that came out today (Alan/Robin/Patrick, Luke/Laura, Lulu/Nikolas/Lucky), but the Haunted Star ones are gone!!! :(

MinervaFan, we're watching 'cause we have a teeny tiny bit of hope that maybe, just maybe TIIC won't disappoint, and we'll get to see our girl in all her glory at least once before she leaves...IF she leaves. :)