The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I hope you're not lying to me.... That'd be a terrible jinks, so if you are, you need to take three jumps backwards, spin around and spit... and then pray that your karma is still going to be ok after that awful lie!!!

just kidding, but still, watch out for that jinks b/c I'm looking forward to something (anything) happening before Laura comes back, so I don't want anything to get in the way of it.

Later all!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nice. The one time I can speak the foreign language in question, I'm somewhere else. *sighs*

On Topic:

SPUMORS BELOW

`

`

`

`

Tracy is accused of Laura's untimely murder. The whole town takes the stand against her...Luke files for divorce. Tracy is convicted and sent to prison.

Kill me now. Has Guza no shame?

~

~

~

No, not really. That's a plot bunny. One that TQ would make a muff out of.

• Members

Don't worry about a LuNacy divorce. LaineyBev and I have been holding seances to the ghost of Gloria Monty for weeks now, and she promises she won't let such an abomination occur on her show!

We believe!!

That is hilarious!!

WE BELIEVE!!!!!

Regency,

Don't scare the crap out of me like that! My heart started to pound!

MinervaFan and Lainey, keep those seances going!!

• Members

*waves*

Waiting Room: Chapter 2

Regency, I read the first part of your post and thought, "YEAH! TQ got a mention in the spoilers!" And then I read the "spoiler" and didn't believe it, just 'cause GH would never kill of Laura. I did like the Guza comment though; almost made me fall for it. Oh, and you're still evil for letting me believe that TQ got an actual mention in the spoilers. ;)

• Members

I attempted to make a Lacy promo vid, and here it goes:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2GSIDBQ8

Ms.Q here is your promo vid!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4ROD9SPM

Oh, and I can't remember if you said you had this clip or not, but here is the clip from Oct. 18, 2005 where Skye tells Luke he loves Tracy, in his own way.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=52O9W6YF

• Members

NEX! (NORRRRMMMMM!!!!!!!) Your promo video was wonderful! I just loved the music, the clips, the whole idea behind it. Now...would that TIIC had the same idea!

LaineyBev, you know I don't think you're young. You and me, we're the old coots on this board. But still--Spanish?

Omg! You know what I'd love to see? The foreign language-dubbed versions of Luke and Tracy. I know when I went to Europe, I saw Star Trek and I Love Jeannie dubbed in French, and it cracked me up. I know for sure that the show is dubbed in Italian, because I saw the website for the woman who dubs Tracy's lines.

Wouldn't it be hilarious to see a clip of Tracy and Luke snarking--in Chinese? Or Portuguese? Luke would have this deep bass voice (ever notice how they never match the voice like that--a tenor dubbed with a bass, etc.) They tend to do better on the women's voices, though, especially older women.

So...to the ladies who were in the break room last night--did anybody else dream of Tracy in the CEO boardroom??? LOL. Lainey, we are such bad bad old ladies....

ETA:

MsQ--I saw your comment at the Ficathon that you wanted a Tracy-Dillon icon for your Waiting Room story. Do you have a link to any good images? If so, could you send me the links? I can try to create an icon for you.

Also, guys--I printed out my AU story and it's 28 pages long. I'm not even half-way through. This sucker is going to be enormoussss.......

Any speculation as to whether we get TQ on this week? Please? (And no FAKE spoilers, Regency. You can only get away with it once.)

• Members

nex, again, love the promo! And if I didn't mention this last night, the music is PERFECT! I think what we talked about the breakroom a few nights ago [first part of quote...arguing clips + second part of quote...kissing clips] worked super well! :D

MinervaFan, I searched the tracy&dillon tag at Clarissa's sight and came up with these screencaps. Some of them are better for icons than others.

Oh, while searching other sites for screencaps, I found this. It's LuNacy sitting next to each other in the helicopter from the PC Hotel Fire. It's a tight squeeze, LOL.

Note on MinervaFan's AU fanfic: It's AWESOME! I love, love Marco!

Per SZ: No Tracy. But there's no Skye, Lorenzo, Luke, or Robert either.

• Members

I cannot believe there is no Tracy on today again.

I want to kick something.

Maybe I'll just....menta-fic. (Regency, you slay me with your special words!!!!!)

Yeah--menta-fic.....

Tracy Q wakes up one morning, bright and happy. The birds are singing and chirping outside the window of her opulent bedroom, and there is a smell of strong coffee in the air.

She looks over to the huddled lump on the other side of the bed. He is whimpering, huddled under the covers, a sad, spent husk of a thing, wondering how he ever thought he was man enough to satisfy this goddess of a woman, wishing he was adequate, wishing he'd known, that he'd prepared for the amazing, cosmic force that is Tracy in full romantic mode.

But no. He didn't. He was stupid and arrogant, and finally, inadequate.

He was a LOOOOOSSSEERRRRR, and while he might have been fun for a brief romantic encounter, Tracy now has better things to do with her life.

She puts on her diamonds and couture business attired, flashes his worn-out carcass a dazzling smile, and leaves him there to recover as she heads out to lead ELQ to glory.

Yeah. That could work....

• Members

Posted for MinervaFan and Regency...

April 2005: Jane Elliot and Deidre Hall keynote "Wise Women, Well Woman" seminar at the Swedish Covenant Hospital in Chicago.

Scroll down to the end. :)

Edit #1: For those who weren't in the breakroom...We tried coming up with "name" for us...You know how BH/Liz fans are "PEARL" (Proud Elizabeth and Rebecca Lover)? We wanted one of JE/Tracy. My first thought: JETS (Jane Elliot and Tracy Supporter), but that sounded too manly (the JETS part). Luckily, MinervaFan came up with something super awesome...

JE'T ADORE: Jane Elliot Total Admiration: D____ (can't remember; divine?) O____ (still can't remember) Refined! Extraordinary! Deb, help us! It's really awesome everyone, I swear! LOL.

Edit #2: Chapter 73 and Chapter 74 of OH, BABY.