The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Yay! nex has Seasons of Love!

ATTENTION: TRACY QUARTERMAINE IS ON!

Hair: Straight, might be darker than before.

Wardrobe: Blue, almost "shiny" jacket; the same one she wore when the "evil Q's" cornered Lulu, and Tracy told Lulu that she'd regret having the abortion.

Recap: Not too much since all the Q's (sans Ned) are hanging out in the den. But Edward is angry that the front page of the paper is missing. Monica, Alan, Tracy enter. Tracy holds up the front page: "ELQ Distributes Faulty Condoms." Monica and Alan (I think) want to take responsibility. Tracy and Edward don't. Dillon has an idea. It's possible that people just used the condoms improperly. The press is here. Dillon is going to provide a statement. Edward is excited, thinks it will help the company. Tracy doesn't want Dillon subjected to this. She decides to make the statement instead, but Dillon is set on the idea. Offscreen, he supports ELQ. Edward is still ecstatic. Dillon is showing his true Quartermaine colors. Monica's kind of like, "Well, that's not's anything to be proud of." Tracy tells Edward that Dillon isn't going to get back what he lost. Meanwhile, Georgie shows up at the Q's. She's mad that Dillon lied. Lulu, surprisingly, sides with Dillon. Edward walks back in. While Dillon had some good words, the press conference didn't go according to plan. Someone has filed a lawsuit and he/she is on their way now...

Edit #1: Tracy and Edward are inside with Dillon. Tracy doesn't want the person here. Send whoever to the lawyers. Monica and Alan enter from the patio. Monica wants to accept responsiblity and settle. Tracy actually agrees. ELQ needs to keep a low profile. Alice re-enters with Maxie. She's the person who's filing the lawsuit. She wants the Quartermaines to pay. Edward's face is hilarious, LOL.

ATTENTION: SPECIAL NEWS REPORT

It's pretty big news, so I can't complain, but it looks like I won't be able to recap the last segment. (The last Q scene was shown in entirety; the report cut 2 seconds into a Ric/Alexis one...or maybe it was a Lulu/Diego one...I'm not sure. I only watch Tracy, LOL.) But YAY that Tracy was on! *hugs Quartermaines* *misses Ned*

Edit #2: Someone from SZ got the previews: Lorenzo and Skye. Skye's in labor. Robin and Luke. They talk about the doctor Luke went to see. I wonder if he's even going to stop at the Q's before taking off in search of Skye.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love Tracy. She's on. She's defending Dillon. She's shiny.

All is good.

Oh...damn....

We have bad weather. We have the potential for tornados in Kentucky.

How much you want to bet that the episode will be preempted for weather?

*kicks dirt* I'm going to ask my coworker to tape it off of SoapNet for me, just in case.

• Members

Meh. I don't think Luke will see Tracy before he goes off to see Skye. That would be good for us. Therefore...blah.

And I'm sorry...but it's hard to get excited about the Q's (well Dillon) getting airtime because of faulty condoms.

I'm glad Tracy's on and I'm happy I get to see her but today sounds like a really sucky day IMO.

• Members

All good is about to be lost. :(

SPOILERS

Don't get excited. No TQ mentions; just related stuff she SHOULD be a part of...

_

_

_

_

_

Luke is torn between saving Skye from Alcazar and approving Dr. Lagasse's treatment for Laura.

Not sure about the accuracy of this one, but Luke will go to Sonny to get information on where Alcazar would take Skye. Luke will also talk about Laura.

Meanwhile, Tracy remains on the backburner, appearing once every 2 weeks, so GH can remind us that it's all her fault that ELQ makes defective condoms.

• Members

Look who's on tv today, do da, do da!!!!!

I love it!!!!! She may not have a HUGE amount to say today, but she's on n awful lot!! Good enough for me.

(Well... maybe it's not, but compared to what we've been getting.....)

• Members

Jane got the higest average for the over twenty five year old females in the acting poll I did on SZ.....TG got the highest for the males....you know I'm happy about that but would it be too much to ask for some change?

LOL

And I may hang around for a few minutes if anyone wants to go in the breakroom and talk.

It's too late for me to make it home to see the GH for today on SN....so I'm not in any hurry now....still at work but putting away the work stuff.

I'll hang here for a few...if anyone would like to joing me in the breakroom just post so and we'll talk there for a minute.

• Members

Thanks, nex.

So, of course, after having a wonderful time in the breakroom tonight, I would have to deal with a not-so-wonderful phone call from the sister...

RANT: Why? WHY?!? Instead of a "Hi, Staci. Have a good day?" I get a "Hello. Oh my God..GH was sooooooo boring today with the Quartermaines. I liked the Skye stuff and the Ric/Alexis stuff was sweet. And oh, I loved Jasam [insert more Jasam love here]. But the Quartermaines had sooooooo much screen time. And I got so heavy-eyed in their scenes! Oh, guess what? I talked to Mom, and she thought the Quartermaines were boring too!"

Now, maybe I'm just tired, but it almost upsets me that she seems to doing this to antagonize me. I shouldn't let it get to me, but I do. And I get we all have different opinions, but she shouldn't start with me, you know? I like what I like. Let me enjoy it. She gets to see her favorites all the darn time, so she should just shut up and let me have fun seeing mine. Right? Or am I being harsh and or ridiculous?

• Members

Staci, you are NOT being ridiculous or harsh! I know exactly how you feel, my dumb friend loves Jasam and can't say enough good things about them, and the whole time I am rolling my eyes :blink: wondering what she sees in them but, but I can't be to critical because I love the Quartermaines and she can't understand why. Even though the answer is quite obvious.

BTW: I watched your updated TraLu vid, but I can't tell what has been changed except for the color of Lulu's dream.