Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

nex, I love you! If you have any videos (either mine, Deb's, or anyone's), feel free to post them when you have the time. My video collection has been wiped out, and I didn't back those up.

We need a game. This is nothing special, but I'll give the word/phrase that Tracy's used to call/refer to someone, and you can guess that someone. Example: Lukey=Luke. Most of them are simple. Wish I had some others off the top of my head. You can add to the list if you want. :)

Anyway...Have fun!

Old Twig

Drunken Quartermaine Wannabe

Dishrag

Thieving, gold-digging, tramp

Homicidal maniac

Blonde Ball of Fluff

Town Pump

Cookie

Sniveling valedictorian

Cheap Tart

Nasty, little hooch

• Members

Board troubles. :(

My other post isn't appearing until I hit "Add Reply" and view the last 10 posts in reverse order. So basically, I can't see in on the main page of the thread. Anyway, just wanted to add "Missy" to the list. I'm pretty sure Tracy's used that to call more than one person, but I'll accept whatever, LOL. Winner gets ice cream! Heh.

• Members

Old Twig...that's Luke(or LittleLuke) I'm not sure which....I just remember Tracy threatening to snap it off or snap him in half or both.

Drunken Quartermaine Wannabe....that would be Skye.

Dishrag would be Georgie

Theiving gold digging tramp..HOLLY?

Homicidal maniac? Helena?

Blonde ball of fluff is Courtney

Town pump is Sam

Cookie....that was Lulu right?

Sniveling valedictorian was Georgie

Cheap Tart...Holly again?

Nasty little hooch was Lulu

ETA *waves to angel.* :)

• Members

Will be in the breakroom for a bit.

*hands ILoveTracyQ virtual ice cream* You got most of them.

Old Twig is regular Luke. I remember her saying, "...or I'll break you like the old twig you are," but I'm not sure about the phrase you mentioned.

Thieving, gold-digging tramp is Heather.

Cookie is Skye, but she could've used it for Lulu too. I'm not sure, LOL.

And Missy (from the double post) is Emily, but it might've been used for Lulu as well.

I got another one if anyone is interested: Weasel.

• Members

In the Break Room for a little while--it's 11:15 eastern.

ETA: Okay, since I'm all by my lonely in the chat room, thought I'd come by here and post something amusing/interesting/wasting of space. So. Since I refuse to listen to the naysayers (*glares at ILTQ and MsQ*) who speculate that JE won't be returning after November, how about a game of "what new storyline should Tracy have in 2007"?

I'm thinking she and Luke should go into business together. Not the Haunted Star, but some wacky Luke-type business, the type that involves a lot of risk and adventure (and maybe Tracy pointing a gun at somebody sometime around March). There should be the potential for LOTS of profit (cuz, we're talking Luke and Tracy here) and lots of adventure and danger for them (to have them turning to each other for warmth and sex sympathy).

Face it--Tracy would be a perfect accomplice for Luke, and they would make a formidable team in any endeavor they attempted, wouldn't they?

So what do you want to see Luke and Tracy doing in 2007? (Yeah, Lainey, having sex is one of the options....)

• Members

Deb, you've got mail. ;)

OT-Oh, I'm going to be so tired tomorrow.

LuNacy 2007? MinervaFan, I love your idea. I wish I had one of my own other than wanting them to move forward. No more of 2 steps forward, 10 steps back garbage. I want progression. I want "I love you's" to be exchanged (something big, or in Guza's terms, a "cataclysmic event" needs to occur, so this exchange happens without us going "Say what?!?"), but I don't want them to lose their spark. If they want to be traditional for a while, perhaps as part of a bet or something, fine, but nothing more than that, because LuNacy is anything but traditional (which I'm fairly certain was part of the chat this evening, that I unfortunately was in and out of). And wow...Am I being vague or what? LOL. Oh, and there needs to sex! I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that's for you Lainey, and I'm serious about this; I'm not mocking you. :))

On the side, I want Tracy at ELQ, being a SUCCESSFUL business woman. And later, I want Ned to return from his 6 month vacation at smirks' home (inside joke from SOC) and take over for ELQ when Tracy and Luke decide to go on a get-away (Ned's the only one she trusts). *allows our wonderful fanfic writers, MinervaFan, Lainey, Regency, Keith, and angel to fill in the blanks of the get-away* When Tracy returns, Ned lets her resume her position, but impressed with what he's done, she wants him to be co-CEO. Ned isn't all about the business anymore, but seeing as Dillon is suddenly "interested," he agrees (that and L&B isn't what it used to be). As co-CEO's, the responsiblities get divided, Tracy has extra time to dedicate to her husband, and LuNacy get to have more fun together! (all things lead back to them, don't they? LOL) I'm kind of reaching here, but those are my thoughts at this late, but notsolatewhenyouthinkaboutit hour. :)

• Members

*waves to ILTQ* I'm in the process of doing terrible things to poor Alternate Universe Tracy. :) The wickedness of being me....

Any chance of a TQ Friday? Nah, I didn't think so. I'm staring at MsQ's banner and thinking, wow, we need an all-Tracy, all-the-time channel. Especially with that middle picture--the one of her looking off to her left, with the white shirt on? I just love that expression.

I'm rambling. Wow, she's gorgeous, isn't she?

• Members

You see I can totally see this not only happening but being plausible.

I've read posts where people said that what you just described doesn't sound like something that Tracy would do,etc....and I always laugh over that because IMO it's totally Tracy. I think people don't either really know the character or they haven't been paying attention.

I mean I remember this woman going to BROOKLYN (I think that's where it was) to Gino's old house to look for some papers or something...knowing any minute his associates could discover her rooting around.

I remember her FINDING those papers too. All by her little lonesome.

Tracy's very gutsy/brave..and there's no reason why TIIC can't write Lacy on their own little adventures.

*sigh*

Fanfic hint...LOL I loved the planecrash story Debbie did and I know everyone else here would do such a thing very well also........hint hint. LOL

• Members

Dude, Tracy going to BROOKLYN in the first place was enough for me. She's always been (to quote He Who'd Better Get on the Ball) the "spunky" Quartermaine. She wasn't afraid to play with the mobsters in SoHo, and she wouldn't be afraid of anything Luke threw her way. In fact, I think Tracy would relish the idea of having a little danger and excitement in her life...as long as her boys weren't endangered in any way.

But of course, because she's almost 60 (I should look so good at 40, or when I was 30, or even 20....), TIIC don't think anyone would enjoy an adventure with her. Personally, I'd love to see Luke and Tracy in an adventure together, possibly involving Helena and that d#mned $15 million. (She STILL hasn't gotten back at him for that, you know....)

But anyway, since JANE ELLIOT'S ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY I BELIEVE I BELIEVE I BELIEVE renewing her contract, I think we have a good chance of getting a GREAT Tracy storyline.

*Back away from the keyboard, ILTQ. I know you're thinking of some comment that will cut through my delusions. Just play it safe and don't go there.....*

:D