Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ILoveTracyQ, that's interesting about Coleman/Tracy. I remember we used to joke about GH putting them together, and then BOOM! It happened. Oh, and telling us that TQ was on? Mean. Very mean. ;)

SOAPDISH SPUMOR: I'm not gonna spoiler space. It's SoapDish. It's an anonymous poster. Chances are it's crap, but...*drum roll* If we ever wanted that site to be accurate, now would be the time: Tracy & Luke are supposed to have a love scene. *waits for SQUEE'ing from Lainey and MinervaFan* It could be true though. Yes, I'm probably one of the most pessmistic people here, but it would be classic Guza to have Laura make her entrance back into Port Charles by catching Luke/Tracy in bed. If it does happen, I'm guessing FTB, since TG and JE aren't too fond of "love scenes." Plus, I'm pretty sure Guza considers them "old and wrinkled." Or was that Frons who used those terms?

And that's all I got except for this OT stuff: Computer should be up and running "for real" later tonight, and I should have it back in my hands and back to normal tomorrow morning. *crosses fingers*

• Members

REACTION TO "THE SPUMOR" FROM LAINEY'S LA-LA LAND:

SQUEE!!!!! SQUEE!!!!! SQUEE!!!!! SQUEE!!!!! SQUEE!!!!! SQUEE!!!!! SQUEE!!!!! SQUEE!!!!! SQUEE!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe

Oh.. I want to remind Minerva - I originally wrote the endings to Awakenings this way, with Laura looking in on Luke and Tracy "doing it," and you asked me not to! You said it was unrealistic.. that Guza might do it, but that we were better than that. If it happens, I will so LMAO!!!!!!!

Come on ILTQ , you're the one who believes in the power of prayer. What about the power of positive thinking?!?!?!

I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe

squeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Members

Just to clarify, LaineyBev, I didn't think it was unrealistic for Laura to catch Luke and Tracy in bed. I said it was unrealistic for her to be hiking through the wilds of New York so soon after awakening from her catatonic state. (My guess is, in reality, there would be much physical therapy involved to help her strengthen the muscles she hasn't been actively using for four+ years before she could even walk unassisted through the hospital's corridors, much less hike from the hospital to the Qmansion....) Now, as to whether or not the crack writing staff at GH is going to consider this, your guess is as good as mine.

Whether they're going to have Laura catch Tracy and Luke in bed or not? :rolleyes: Yeah, I'm willing to put money on it that they'd do something like that...and play it for laughs. Because that's just the level of absurdity they can descend to. Not the scene I have in my mind about how Laura finds out....but well, I'm just a fan. What the f*ck do the fans know, right?

Okay, since I've gone there--here's how I would write Laura finding out. While Laura's in the process of recovery, Tracy finally bends to the pressure from outside and inside and walks away from Luke. She's good about it--she's grown, she's matured, she's still got her pride. And though it hurts, she tries to move on with her own life. One day, she's at hospital for a charity board meeting and who does she run into, being wheeled through the hallways but Saint Laura of the Yorks? Laura is sweet and kind and happy to see her, asks what she's been up to, blah blah blah. Tracy is [!@#$%^&*]ed off until she realizes that Laura has no idea about her and Luke. She turns away and Alan (who's been summoned to do damage control) follows her. Tracy finds an empty break room and starts venting to Alan. Laura eavesdrops and hears about the marriage, then confronts Luke as to why he never told her.

But that's just the way I'd play it.

• Members

SPUMOR ALERT:

From WUBS:

GOSSIP ITEM ONE AND TWO: Who's THE DADDY re-dux? Watch for DNA to prove that a Spencer can't be a Cassadine after all. (does this mean that poor kid's name will be BACK to "John"??) And WHO'S THE MOMMY???? Yes, people, I think they are GOING TO GO THERE. Alexis will be heartbroken in the end. Did her daughter die after all?

Oh. My. Gawd. You know who COULD be Sam's mommy? The one who said she had an abortion right about the time when Sam would have been born? Hmmmmm..... You know they would go there. You know they would. And I would have to smash my fist through something. Because EW.

Dillon's grooming for ELQ begins. He learns how to stab people in the back and cook the books. LOL.

More smashing my fists through things. I want my DILLON back. I want him back NOW.

Lulu finds herself attracted to a certain PC prof. "Educating Rita" anyone?

Yes, because it's perfectly normal for college professors to date incoming freshmen girls who are ENROLLED IN THEIR CLASSES. Oh, somebody just put Guza in front of me, because I really need to smash my fist through something.

SOAPnet: All of November: Celebrating 25 Years of Luke and Laura!! SOAPnet presents a monthlong celebration of the 25th anniversary of Luke and Laura's wedding on ABC's "General Hospital," including an original special and a marathon of Luke and Laura episodes.

My fists are really starting to hurt now. Could someone call 911?