The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I don't know why. Mainly because I don't think I have the talent to carry those ideas out?

LOL

I did freewrite a while back and wrote four short chapters on an idea...but I got bored with it. I don't think what I wrote was all that bad. I just wasn't interested enough in it to finish.

For now I think I'll leave the fic writing to ya'll....but ya never know. I might just actually finish a Tracy fic one day....it's a pipe dream. LOL

ETA *pours Debbie a cup of toffee pecan flavored coffee and cuts her a slice of chocolate fudge torte cake* :)

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Gosh even as much as I hate Luke sometimes....he doesn't deserve to be stuck with Skye yet again.

I don't know what makes you think Luke would choose Skye over Tracy Marland. He's had plenty of opportunities to do it and didn't.

Although if Jane chooses to leave in six weeks...of course they'll probably put Skuke back together.

And if TK is fired they'll likely do a Tracy/Luke/Skye triangle if Jane stays.

Personally I think it's sickening myself. I'd rather stick hot pokers in my eyes than sit through that.

And Tracy fans?? Rabid??

Really?

Just because we post a lot doesn't make us rabid. It just means we love her.

Now Laura fans/LnL fans..yep they're rabid for the most part. I don't imagine it's going to easy to be online the next two months. Because I can easily see Guza making a scapegoat out of Tracy.

But whatever happens I'm going to enjoy Jane for as long and as often as I have her.

• Members

------Oh this is good. I am definitely going to get to a version of this for my "series," but I am eager eager eager (sooooo eager) to see how you do it. I love this topic. Can't get enough!

------Double oh! I love Luke and Tracy love, and the thought of you writing this just makes me squee... come on Minerva, make me squee, please!

My editing skills aren't as stong as yours, but I'm certainly good for bouncing ideas off of, or giving you my suggestions on what you've written. Let me know if this would help.

• Members

so here's what I don't understand, and I'm not saying it to be a !@#$%^&*] or anything like that, I'm just a little confused as to why one would do this... why go into a place where not one person agrees with you and put in your two cents? Don't get me wrong, they would have every right to do so, but it seems like it is done b/c you think we are all of a sudden gonna see the light, switch sides, and say "by golly, that's exactly right, why didn't I think of that before?!" We are not undecided or indifferent here, no one is going to be converted by your one-line argument, so why bother. Why not just find a place devoted to what you are interested in? This isn't politics or even something worth putting up a fight about, so it seems to me like a tremendous waste of energy that can put toward anything else and be more useful.

ok, I think I'm done now.

and MF: I think I am partial to the nurse's ball or the New Year's Eve storylines. I just miss the nurse's ball and the NYE story would just be great!!!

if you don't mind, I might use one or both of these for a story of my own when I find the time.

• Members

Well knh thank you for saying that. You saved me the time. :)

As far as Lacy goes....Marland has lurked here long enough to know most of us are Lacy fans, or that we at least enjoy them together as scene partners.

And Marland has posted/lurked here long enough to know some of us don't like Skye.

I'm not going to pretend to like Skye just because a Skye fan comes into the TRACY thread and basically disses a couple that poster knows most of us enjoy.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings Marland. Maybe I did come off a little harsh. But we've already had the discussion many many pages back, from the last time you came in posting basically having a negative attitude about Tracy and/or Lacy.

And I believe at the time several of us already told you that this is not the place for bashing Tracy or Lacy.

If you want to do that, do it in a Tracy hate thread or in the Skye thread or wherever else.

This is a LOVEFEST. :) For TRACY Quartermaine fans. If you want to post GOOD things about the character or actress, this is the place to do it.

If you wish to bash her, don't do it here.

I'll be hanging in the breakroom for a while if anyone wishes to join me. :)

• Members

Whoa, there are more than two people here at a time. What do you know?

It seems like I've missed so much. :( All the fun happens when I'm enduring exhaustion and RL crises. I have nothing substantial to contribute, just wanted to say I haven't died.

Forgive me for no updates. They actually exist, they're just with me and not posted.

*stalks Tracy on the European Express.*

*waves to Lainey and ILoveTracyQ*

• Members

OT-Computer Update: Had my dad look at it this weekend. It's better than before, but I'm still not on it.

*standing ovation for knh and ILoveTracyQ*

knh, I'm sure MinervaFan won't mind. She's always handing out plot bunnies. Write, write away. I personally haven't written anything in almost a week, but that should change soon.

Regency, hope things get better.

*needs Tracy TV*

• Members

Thanks... I thought I was coming off a bit !@#$%^&*]y, but oh well! I just think it was too much time wasted on negative energy, why bother.

I don't know how much time I'll have to start a story. I'm still working, I have quite a few more portraits to start and finish before Christmas, and I have more classes starting mid-October. Hopefully I'll have a bit of time to sleep, let alone write anything. But if I do get a chance, this is what I'll be doing.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend. Sleep tight!!!