Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OT (for the 87,000,000th time): Hopefully, this is the last computer update. It's functioning, but I've lost EVERYTHING! Well, basic programs were re-installed (i.e. Microsoft Word, Windows Media Player), but files and folders are gone. Since most of the stuff is backed up, I won't be bugging you all for clips too much. Videos, however, are a different story. I have none at all, so if anyone wants to start uploading some, I'll love you forever. :)

ILoveTracyQ, can we pass ice cream around instead? I love warm weather, but it shouldn't be 85 degrees in October. I guess I should just enjoy it while it lasts, huh? It'll probably be 45 degrees next week, LOL.

So, will we see our girl before those media net pics air? The answer better be "yes."

Lots of Robert/Luke/Skye/Lorenzo spoilers next week, I see. No Tracy. A) She's in Europe. Where else, right? Or B) She'll be on, playing jealous shrew. Is this what we want? Maybe we should be hoping JE leaves because this is just crap. I am full of so much hatred right now. *kicks TV show* I seriously cannot express how annoyed I am with the lack of Tracy on my screen. Cheer me up, guys.

• Members

Only set I saw today that I didn't recognize was the one they used for Lucky's room at Shadybrook. Do they mean next week? Do I have to start looking on Monday?

I'm telling you folks, you're getting me down, but I refuse to be brought down. I am going to stay POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe I believe I believe I believe.

Ta Ta From LA-LA Land,

Lainey

• Members

Oh Lainey ! *hugs* I love your optimism. Once upon a time *I* was the optimist on this thread believe it or not.

LOL

I just want Tracy and Jane to be respected.

And to get airtime.

I don't even care if they put her in a SL with Jason or Sonny.

There. I said it. I'm THAT desperate.

I'm up for a short break..anyone wanna chat?

• Members

*pops in*

ILoveTracyQ, I'll join you in a minute. Have to use the bathroom first, LOL.

Lainey, Lucky's at ShadyBrook? Is that also a rehab facility? Heh. Luke and Tracy are gonna get it on in Lucky's room. ;) J/K. I think we're supposed to see the set this week.

And Eeeeeeeeeeeee to "Tracy" being spelled right!

LAURA RETURNS SPOILERS

_

_

_

_

Lulu is coming off an abortion, Luckys is coming off a drug addiction, and Nikolas is now a father, and their mother is going to be there. Luke is married! Tracy is definitely going to have something to say about this! This is major for almost everybody."

And...

"Everybody's got stuff for Laura to deal with" smiles Guza. "[Her return] is going to have pivotal implications for not only Luke but also for... Lulu, Dillon, Tracy, Lucky, Nikolas."

• Members

OK, so we only have 2 more days for this to happen if its gonna happen this week. My personal opinion is that, surprise surprise, it won't be TQ and LS. It seems to me like that would be obvious, but some seem to think (unless it is sarcasm, which it very well may be) it could be what they are talking about. Might just be wishful thinking. But Luke isn't around and he isn't supposed to be back yet, right? Did I miss something. Someone fill me in please. I know it is coming up b/c of those spoiler photos, but not this week, right?