The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Keith I lurved Anjelica as played by the divine Ms.Elliot...I think compared to Tracy that Anjelica is a little on the dull side, BUT due to JE's portrayal I could never take my eyes off of her.

I think Steve called Anjelica that due to her red HAIR though. :)

And Steve? Soooo wanted her. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

*MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR THE *MAYBE* FUTURE POSSIBILITY OF STEFAN/TRACY* Cause Stefan wouldn't have Luke's hangups...Stefan would respect her and defend her and protect her if and when needed, and the marital bed? Would smoke so much it would BURN.THE.HOUSE.DOWN.

:P

15 minutes to showtime...and what's up with the "clock" on this site? It's messed up. Just me, or everyone else, too?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

*pets Lainey*

These weeks are going to be the toughest on you, I think, Little Camper. But I'm telling you, Luke may be Luke, and he may be acting like a jacka$$ right now. But he does care about Tracy. He can't divide his feelings right now. He's in SuperHero mode, and Laura is his Damsel in Distress. All other things are Obstacles to rescuing the damsel, including Tracy.

I think my interpretation of their scenes together on Friday are different than other people. Yeah, I think Tracy was about to spill the beans until Luke cut her off at the pass. His lie was believable and based in the truth, so it really took very little for Tracy to play along with it. In fact, it gave her a very good excuse to be there and keep an eye on him, so it served her purposes to agree with him.

When Laura asked "why," and Tracy made that comment about the big ROI, I paid very close attention to Luke's face. He was grateful, and actually smiled a little. I know it's not much, but I think every once in a while, something cuts through this giant wall of "GOTTA SAVE LAURA" that's surrounded Luke to the exclusion of all other relationships in his life. Let's face it--Luke hasn't treated Lulu or Lucky or Bobbie or Leslie any better than he's treated Tracy. He's developed tunnel vision, and Tracy's just another victim. It just seems worse because, well, we love Tracy and we don't want her hurting.

As for the secret Luke's hiding? I don't think it's his love for Tracy. Sorry, but no. It's some other Guza-fied plot device, like Dr. Miracle Worker is actually Sonny's love child or he's had to sell the Haunted Star to the Cassadines to fund the purchase of the wonder drug....

On the topic of LuNacy, post-Laura. It's a definite possibility. Tracy is hurt, but she's in love and she's loyal. She would let Luke make it up to her, especially if he was devastated afterwards and turned to her for support. (Girl is a powerhouse, but can really be a sucker for a man who needs her.)

Luke is being a sh$$, but come on--put this against Paul Hornsby or Mitch Williams. He's not so much worse than her other husbands, and it's not like she's ever had a GOOD husband to compare him to. Paul and Mitch were downright vicious to her, barely concealing their obvious contempt for her. Luke doesn't feel contempt for her. He may not return her feelings (YET), but he admires her and respects her power and is mostly amused by her. There is affection between them, a connection that wasn't there with Mitch or Paul. OTOH, Luke, like all her other husbands, is still all about Luke and Luke's Agenda.

Tracy may let him back, but she's going to demand her pound of flesh. And Luke might give it to her...in his own way. I think their relationship will always be a power struggle, but that's how they like it. And if (gawd forbid) those two ever start working with each other, instead of against each other, they will still argue and squabble and jockey for position, but the rest of the world will quake in its boots.

• Members

Alright, alright. Ya got some good points there. I feel a little better. I thought more about the show. And I think it's what happened after Tracy that got me down a little - Beecher's Corner's, the sheet, him cryin'. But it will pass. You've given ME a different perspective. :)

And Tracy did REALLY ROCK IT OUT!! I loved when she was about to leave, she stopped, turned around, "Laura...." looks at her, looks at Luke - Long pause, Turns head toward Laura, "welcome home" with a Tracy tone and that expression, swings around to leave giving Luke a that look !!! And then walks out in a most delicious Tracy way!!!!

Did I tell you that I love Tracy/JE in a BIG freakin' way???!!!!!

• Members

About yesterday's episode... (Some of this was posted to the JE Forums)

Ooh! I got Trax! LOL! Very brief, and it was more CarJax plus Tracy than actual Trax, but still. She said his marriage to Carly would cost him a lot more than the tab that night. And Jax responded a rather rude, "Always a pleasure to see to Tracy. Have another drink." Not the best scene, but eh...I liked it better than the Laura/Tracy/Luke ones. And JE does Drunk!Tracy so well.

We also had SkyLo and Tracy. She said Lila is rolling over in her grave because her name has been given to a gangster's daughter. Tracy leaves, and Skye asks, "You think she's all right?" Lorenzo and me are like, "Tracy?" Lorenzo actually said, "Tracy? No," as in she's not all right (*hugs Lo for a brief moment because he almost sounds like he cares*). And then it's revealed that Skye was talking about Lila Rae.

The Luke/Laura/Tracy scenes were all right, I guess. I definitely got the Tracy is evil vibe; the music and the haunting "Laura, welcome home" was my first clue. I hate "evil" Tracy garbage.

Anyway, not too much Tracy yesterday IMO. I was still kind of disappointed, but I've been having that kind of week. From spoilers and stuff, maybe I'll like next week better. Speaking of spoilers...

CABLE GUIDE SPOILERS

_

_

_

_

_

Monday ~ Luke enlists Nikolas, Lucky, Lulu, Elizabeth, Bobbie, and Emily to keep the truth from Laura. No Tracy mentions, but I'm assuming she's on as a continuation from Friday. Also, Laura has an unsettling memory.

Tuesday ~ Tracy agrees to keep her marriage to Luke a secret. She is too sweet.

Wednesday ~ For some reason, there are no previews for Wednesday yet.

Thursday ~ Luke and Laura decide to get married on November 16th. Is there when Tracy has the "pleasure" of walking in on the announcement? Because if it is, that's THREE days of Tracy Q. this week. Meanwhile, Laura begins to remember Rick's death.

Friday ~ Laura begs Luke to tell her what happened that night. He is surprised by her reaction. Looks like no Tracy.